Jerome Mathis

playmakers

Reaction score
WOW, is all I can say about this kid from Hampton. If anybody seen him today in the senior game were he scored two td's.

The td's werent the eye catcher; I never seen no player with the exception of Deion run faster then he did. He got in open field and he was like shot out of a cannon. This is one player to look out for. I never heard of him before today, matter in fact, I just turned my tv on and the highlite was there. First words was like who is he? Better yet, I was like did I just see that guy run that freaking fast, going 80 yds in like 5 sec. Anybody know anything about him?

nathanlt

Reaction score
playmakers said:
WOW, is all I can say about this kid from Hampton. If anybody seen him today in the senior game were he scored two td's.

The td's werent the eye catcher; I never seen no player with the exception of Deion run faster then he did. He got in open field and he was like shot out of a cannon. This is one player to look out for. I never heard of him before today, matter in fact, I just turned my tv on and the highlite was there. First words was like who is he? Better yet, I was like did I just see that guy run that freaking fast, going 80 yds in like 5 sec. Anybody know anything about him?

Here's what I found
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/wr/jeromemathis.html

S. Fla Sting

Reaction score
Yeah I watched Mathis yesterday, and was very impressed. He has incredible speed and great field vision. I believe he will be a mid third round pick.