Jerome Mathis

bsheeern

Reaction score
I work at a Medical College in Richmond VA and just enrolled Jerome's sister to go to Nursing School. She just finished the enrollinment process and told me she would be in Texas for the whole month of July and would talk to me in August. So I asked what she was going to Texas for and she said to see my brother. I was like "Oh is he in the military of something?". She said "No, He's in the NFL." :eek: :eek: I kinda squinted my eyes and looked confused and waited for the rest of the story. She is going to stay with him before training camp begins and help him get settled in. Her family knows I'm a big Boys fan and said that they could get me some Tickets to the Preseason game as long as I didn't wear any Cowboys gear. Sounds like a fair trade to me.:bow:

I know alot of you guys wanted him in the draft and hoped he would fall to us later in the draft. Oh well, small world. I'll keep you updated on any possible future news with the Mathis Family!:D

tyke1doe

Reaction score
bsheeern said:
I work at a Medical College in Richmond VA and just enrolled Jerome's sister to go to Nursing School. She just finished the enrollinment process and told me she would be in Texas for the whole month of July and would talk to me in August. So I asked what she was going to Texas for and she said to see my brother. I was like "Oh is he in the military of something?". She said "No, He's in the NFL." :eek: :eek: I kinda squinted my eyes and looked confused and waited for the rest of the story. She is going to stay with him before training camp begins and help him get settled in. Her family knows I'm a big Boys fan and said that they could get me some Tickets to the Preseason game as long as I didn't wear any Cowboys gear. Sounds like a fair trade to me.:bow:

I know alot of you guys wanted him in the draft and hoped he would fall to us later in the draft. Oh well, small world. I'll keep you updated on any possible future news with the Mathis Family!:D

How drafted Mathis? I'm assuming the Texans.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
Yeah he went to the Texans in the 4th I believe.
He went to the Texans just a few picks after we took MB3 in the 4th.....