Jerrah's next GM of the Year award

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
In light of the world dilemma out there..

how do we fight back as a football team?

How do we combat an enemy that has the upper hand.

We get smarter and adapted..that's what.

The Cowboys are probably already working on this.

As time goes by, answers will appear.

Dallas is possibly uniquely setup to attack these problems.

The Star is going to be primary in fighting this..watch.

I think if I was Jerrah, I would hire my own group of doctors and nurses and have them at the Star.

You have them check each player each day for temperature and signs of illness. Those that pass get inside and practice.

After each practice you have a cleaning crew collect the clothes worn and wash and disinfect them.

The shoes, lockers, all cleaned. The footballs..disinfected. The field pressure washed and disinfected.

The next day..do it all again. Or only every other day practice while the facility is readied.

Few other teams can lead like we can.

As GM, Jerrah has shown the league how to make money.

He will show them how to protect their teams and their assets.

As much as some might hate it, Jerrah could be GM of the Year for something like this. He could share it with the entire league.

Mark my words.

I was until recently in a hospital recovering from back surgery and an infection complication.

I was there for 7 months. Just before I left, the illness struck.

Immediately, the doors were locked. Nobody was allowed in unless you had business there.

Your temperature was taken, you were inspected and only then allowed in the building. You were told only go to where you are supposed too go, nowhere else.

It was a controlled environment.

That's how you do it.

Somebody who has contact with the team..forward this to them for consideration.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
In light of the world dilemma out there..

how do we fight back as a football team?

How do we combat an enemy that has the upper hand.

We get smarter and adapted..that's what.

The Cowboys are probably already working on this.

As time goes by, answers will appear.

Dallas is possibly uniquely setup to attack these problems.

The Star is going to be primary in fighting this..watch.

I think if I was Jerrah, I would hire my own group of doctors and nurses and have them at the Star.

You have them check each player each day for temperature and signs of illness. Those that pass get inside and practice.

After each practice you have a cleaning crew collect the clothes worn and wash and disinfect them.

The shoes, lockers, all cleaned. The footballs..disinfected. The field pressure washed and disinfected.

The next day..do it all again. Or only every other day practice while the facility is readied.

Few other teams can lead like we can.

As GM, Jerrah has shown the league how to make money.

He will show them how to protect their teams and their assets.

As much as some might hate it, Jerrah could be GM of the Year for something like this. He could share it with the entire league.

Mark my words.

I was until recently in a hospital recovering from back surgery and an infection complication.

I was there for 7 months. Just before I left, the illness struck.

Immediately, the doors were locked. Nobody was allowed in unless you had business there.

Your temperature was taken, you were inspected and only then allowed in the building. You were told only go to where you are supposed too go, nowhere else.

It was a controlled environment.

That's how you do it.

Somebody who has contact with the team..forward this to them for consideration.

:thumbup:

Man keep bringing it.

I enjoy reading your posts so much!

Great work Red.

P.S.: I hope you are all right now.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL has all the team facilities to closed, which also falls under each states guidelines. So they can't even let players in to work out. At least that is the last I seen.

I wonder if all OTA's and such are delayed, what happens to the teams with new HC's. Do they still get a 2 weeks head start on teams for workouts. I have not seen that addressed yet, but maybe they don't know either.

Jerry may get GM of the year just for firing Garrett and hiring MM. :muttley:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When JJ retires, I will vote for him for GM of the year!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
NFL has all the team facilities to closed, which also falls under each states guidelines. So they can't even let players in to work out. At least that is the last I seen.

I wonder if all OTA's and such are delayed, what happens to the teams with new HC's. Do they still get a 2 weeks head start on teams for workouts. I have not seen that addressed yet, but maybe they don't know either.

Jerry may get GM of the year just for firing Garrett and hiring MM. :muttley:
Like that last line.

Unfortunately our competition believed as long as Garrett was HC..

we had no chance.

They were right.

Now all bets are off.

I wonder what the line is with McCarthy as HC we make the playoffs in 2020.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like that last line.

Unfortunately our competition believed as long as Garrett was HC..

we had no chance.

They were right.

Now all bets are off.

I wonder what the line is with McCarthy as HC we make the playoffs in 2020.

Seen the SB odds, but can't recall what they were. Better than expected. What would be interesting, is what was it at, or would be at when / if Garrett was here.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't need anymore accolades. He already has the greatest gift you can give an egotistical maniac. He beat Jimmy Johnson into the Hall Of Fame. That's all he wanted.