Jerry’s Kinda Team

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Garrett the coward was happy to keep the score close. He can point out that we were within striking distance of beating the Patriots. He was more than happy to keep kicking FGs.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
We really need a culture change in Dallas. We beat up one bad team and act like the world champs.

Lose to every single good team we play and pat ourselves on the back for a moral 'victory'.

Just so sick of it. Win, lose, win, lose, win, lose.
We lost to the Jets!!

Cmac

Reaction score
Moore and Dak are leading the #1 offense in football.

Zeke the hero just got paid 90 million and runs like he's troy hambrick. Heck, even Hambrick had more speed then Zeke.
…… Moore and Dak are leading the #1 offense in football......Alabama/Western Carolina style..

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jerry's optimism causes him to not address issues that most people see until it is beating him over the head.

Today, Troy Aikman took out his baseball bat.

This team's flaws were out there for a national audience to see.

Jason Garrett, internal hire.

Kellen Moore, unnecessary internal hire.

Keith O'Quinn, unwarranted internal hire.

Rod Marinelli, nostalgic internal hire (was DL coach under equally outdated Monte Kiffin).

The problem is internal. Jerry wants coaches who make him feel comfortable. Comfortable people are content and typically not winners. Winners want more.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
…...and almost had Lions' Driskel get Player of the Week.
Do not remind me! I didn't expect us to win this game and although I want us to win every single game every single year, I do not mind losing from time to time if we play a good game and lose to a good team even to a bad team that plays above potential. But the games we lose could all have been won if it wasn't for bad play calling, stupidity or a myriad of other cheesy reasons! In the past I had accused the team of lacking heart, but something else is amiss with this team which ends up being a culmination of many things which can be summed up to or a reflection on coaching I guess.