Twitter: Jerry comments on Riley and Rhule

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
With all due respect fellow Cowboy brethren, I believe it does matter because if the eyes and ears quit reading/watching/listening, the media would eventually be forced to stop as well because they're merely pandering to whatever gets the most attention.

Sadly Cowboy fans appear incapable of showing this much solidarity to cause this to happen but if it ever miraculously happened, all platforms would eventually dry up for jones & spawn and make him miserable in the process & it would be as joyous of an occasion as winning another Super Bowl for this fan

And for anyone reading, dont confusion my suggestion to mean I am advocating for fans to quit watching and going to the games and supporting whichever players they love, keep on keeping on (just stop listening/reading/watching jeri & spawn en masse! You can do it!).
The only time I know when he speaks is reading it here. I don't watch Jerry or Garrett. It's a waste of time.

cowboycannucka

Reaction score
Jerry said College coaches not having the highest success rates right! Bring on Jon Kitna, he was a stud HS coach!! Jerry likes the precedence :muttley:

cowboycannucka

Reaction score
Jerry said College coaches not having the highest success rates right! Bring on Jon Kitna, he was a stud HS coach!! Jerry likes the precedence :muttley:

817Gill

Reaction score
True. But at the same time I believe the Cowboys front office has floated these college HC names for weeks to the usual media suspects to create a smokescreen. The next Dallas HC is either Garrett or an NFL coordinator not being talked about right now.
Nah Garret’s gone, it’s pretty obvious now