Jerry confirms talks with Darius Leonard

Carson

Reaction score
I don’t know who the Cowboys would cut to add Leonard. The young players on the team are developing and the chemistry is so right.

I guess they could IR another player but the league might get suspicious.
You IR Scott. They will be OK for four weeks with Thomas, Izzy or Noah filling in at CB if needed.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You IR Scott. They will be OK for four weeks with Thomas, Izzy or Noah filling in at CB if needed.
Like I said, the league might get suspicious with another perfectly timed injury to a player who had no injury to date. I get it but this goes against the spirit of playing fair and by the rules.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
He looks washed, Those 2 back surgeries took whatever speed and explosion he may have had. He lost his speed and lateral agility, he's no where near the player he used to be, sad to watch him flopping and flailing out there.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I don’t know who the Cowboys would cut to add Leonard. The young players on the team are developing and the chemistry is so right.

Wright or the tight end who gets a penalty every snap

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Unless he wants a cheap deal...not happening.

We are down to 10.8 million in free cap.

2024 is negative 12.5 and that's with the 2023 free cap rollover.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

it would have to be evans i'm assuming, he's done nothing bad enough to be cut