Twitter: Jerry: Dak deal imminent

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Jerry doesn’t feel stupid today, but I’m sure that you do.

“Dak is a dink and dunk game manager” LOLLLLLLLL
:lmao2:
So when Dak inevitably turns in his next stinker, does that mean he is a dink and dunk game manager again? Help me out, it’s hard figuring out how to lower my IQ down to your single digit number so I can do this one game overreaction thing...

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don't think it matters if he could do it again next week. It's going to cost a lot either way. Just get it over with before the market really explodes for a franchise QB.
I agree. Who is next mahomes. I have heard that chiefs will blow out the market...

clff15701

Reaction score
Pay the man hes better than Goff and Wentz. Now that we know what they got his number should fall in line. His number is only going to go up so get it over with.

Nav22

Reaction score
So when Dak inevitably turns in his next stinker, does that mean he is a dink and dunk game manager again? Help me out, it’s hard figuring out how to lower my IQ down to your single digit number so I can do this one game overreaction thing...
No, Bozo, Dak just took a huge dump on your face and you’re scrambling to wipe it off.

“Dink and dunk” QBs are not capable of doing what Dak did today.

You can never again claim that he can’t make every throw. Well, you CAN, but then you’ll look even more stupid than you already do.

Dak is our franchise QB and he’s proving it. You were dead wrong in your JOKE of an “analysis” and I know that hurts your feeble little ego.
:angry::angry::angry:

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
No, Bozo, Dak just took a huge dump on your face and you’re scrambling to wipe it off.

“Dink and dunk” QBs are not capable of doing what Dak did today.

You can never again claim that he can’t make every throw. Well, you CAN, but then you’ll look even more stupid than you already do.

Dak is our franchise QB and he’s proving it. You were dead wrong in your JOKE of an “analysis” and I know that hurts your feeble little ego.
:angry::angry::angry:
Hey troll, remember the last time they easily stopped the Giants in an opener, and then they rolled into Denver and Dak’s most prominent highlight was futilely chasing Aqib Talib 100 yards? The first of a Cowboy record for pick sixes that year?
Like I said, troll... when Dak turns in his next stinker... then what? Is he a game manager again? How do I do this one game overreaction stuff?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Oh Jerry you will go to your Grave without another Superbowl.
Let see those throws and air attack against D.C. Next week and at least teams that made the playoffs the last 3 years then Jerry give the young man his money!
Patience is a virtue.....and proper management of the Cap the lifeline of SB winning team!
No reason to rush and sign Dak now.
Except to satisfy Rockport and Americas Cowboys...lol..who I highly doubt you take advice from....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey troll, remember the last time they easily stopped the Giants in an opener, and then they rolled into Denver and Dak’s most prominent highlight was futilely chasing Aqib Talib 100 yards? The first of a Cowboy record for pick sixes that year?
Like I said, troll... when Dak turns in his next stinker... then what? Is he a game manager again? How do I do this one game overreaction stuff?

Ya Denver wasn't I guess the Giants?
But the Dak-Zoids forget those games.....

catiii

Reaction score
Whatever Zeke makes, Dak should make more. Simple. And if Jerry doesn't like it he should not have paid a RB that sort of money. BAM!

Nav22

Reaction score
It’s so cute how you’re rooting against him!

Did he have 400+ yards, 4 TD and a perfect passer rating in that previous Giants game you referenced?

No?

So he’s improving?

And you’re scrambling to justify the horrors you saw today?
:lmao2:

Again, Bozo, “game managers” are not capable of DOMINATING a football game like Dak did today.

He’s proving you wrong and making you look foolish.

You’d be much more respectable if you were man enough to admit that you were wrong, but we know that’s not going to happen.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I guess Jackson has guaranteed a 60M/yr contract after next year with today's performance. I am sure everyone will be consistent in making blanket statements based on one game when it's a terrible performance.