Twitter: Jerry: "Dak is an ingredient to our success that is a must."

bigE79

Reaction score
Bungles were awful their first two games, and the Giants? C'mon now. The real real test is next week, but so far Rush has completelyl humbled my opinion of him. I couldn't have been more wrong
Real question,how did those real tests dak has played in work out for us?..I think rush has played within his limitations and it has worked out,next week I expect a loss no matter the QB,but it's the philly game we need.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Dak runs through the NFC East like Mexican water through an American tourist. Cowboys have had issues winning outside of their conference the last 3 years. It’s put up or shut time when he returns next game.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Before or after the Jones boys extend him?

Currently, they could get out after 2023 if they're willing to eat $39 million in dead cap. Don't get your hopes up, though. Remember who runs this team.
I would eat the $39 million and take the hit now but you are right. Jerry and Jerry Jones Jr would rather die with Dak.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Rush is a good quarterback but watching these last games the defense is the bigger reason for our wins. We need to extend some of these offensive drives so we're not tiring out our defense early and can keep them fresh deeper into the game.

I trust Rush but he just doesn't have the ability to extend a play like a squad is gonna need against elite teams. Dak on the other hand can. No matter how much some of you want to hate.
:huh:

catiii

Reaction score
I just can't comment on these Booger threads anymore because I'll go ballistic. :facepalm: