Jerry: Dak's making fewer OLine calls

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL.

Yet. The game you said was the best of his career (Tampa in 2021) he was calling the plays at the line (Which you also posted about to defend Kellen).

Which is it?
He had a good game losing to Tampa.

I’d still prefer he not meddle in changing the plays bevause he’s just not good at it. He should let someone smarter at reading hints do that. McCarthy seems to agree with what I’ve said for years.

It worked once, good for him, but it’s not worked a whole lot more.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He had a good game losing to Tampa.

I’d still prefer he not meddle in changing the plays bevause he’s just not good at it. He should let someone smarter at reading hints do that. McCarthy seems to agree with what I’ve said for years.

It worked once, good for him, but it’s not worked a whole lot more.
Statistcally. When Dak is calling the plays. He moves the ball fairly easily down the field. So your post is flat out bulljive.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Link to these statistics?
Well. If you watched the games. Dak at the line in the hurry up has been historically awesome. Its not hard to see. Unless you're trying not to. You used dak changing the plays as a way to puff up Moore. Not realizing that later in life you would be saying Dak sucks at calling his own plays. Especially in one particular game where Dak played incredible.

phildadon86

Reaction score
This Week 1 win really has the Dak fans chest out this week.

Ignoring the fact he was the worst Cowboy on the field that game. By far the weakest link out there.
Nothing I am saying has anything to do with Sunday nights game. At all.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well. If you watched the games. Dak at the line in the hurry up has been historically awesome. Its not hard to see. Unless you're trying not to. You used dak changing the plays as a way to puff up Moore. Not realizing that later in life you would be saying Dak sucks at calling his own plays. Especially in one particular game where Dak played incredible.
So no link?

Cool.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It would be even more helpful if Jerry had his OC open the playbook for the masses to see every week after a game so eveone can gain more insight on the inner workings of the organization.