Jerry doubling down today on his post game comments regarding MM

Mannix

Reaction score
Great answer by Booger this morning on 105.3 The Fan to not state that with 100% certainty Corky will return as HC next year.....for once, I am proud of him. I've always felt DFW media members who are not from the area...and weren't raised Cowboy fans....purposely put Jerry on the spot knowing he would reluctantly state that so and so is the coach, and will return. For once, he was smart enough to leave his options open, and not allow himself to get backed into a corner and give an answer that he would rather not have given. His options need to 100% still be open.

Jipper

Reaction score
Great answer by Booger this morning on 105.3 The Fan to not state that with 100% certainty Corky will return as HC next year.....for once, I am proud of him. I've always felt DFW media members who are not from the area...and weren't raised Cowboy fans....purposely put Jerry on the spot knowing he would reluctantly state that so and so is the coach, and will return. For once, he was smart enough to leave his options open, and not allow himself to get backed into a corner and give an answer that he would rather not have given. His options need to 100% still be open.
yeah i heard that at the end of the interview too and it was pretty funny...could tell jerry was perturbed by the question when he reframed it to claify how the media was percieving Jerry's statement...then when jerry slammed the table before getting off it was even better!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboys-vs-49ers-pre-game-thread.514994/post-12995736

rambo2

Reaction score
We need a nickname for Mannix. Any suggestions out there for the 3 inch ink man?

Mannix

Reaction score
To sum up this thread.

3 inch mannix (who should not even be posting if he was a man), likes that Booger (whoever that is) is not committing to Corky (whoever that is
maybe use your head and figure it out

phildadon86

Reaction score
Didnt you say on this board you would not post if the Cowboys won the division? Talk about a welcher.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Read the room

Mannix

Reaction score
We need a nickname for Mannix. Any suggestions out there for the 3 inch ink man?
I didn't think that I'd need to defend my October post you were keeping under your pillow....no doubt right next to my picture you undoubtedly snapped whilst I wasn't looking....but I will. Why are you conveniently choosing to ignore the caveat in the post about Hurts staying healthy? He has been battling a leg injury the last half of the season and clearly is not the same....there are articles on it, and how it's effected his throwing as well. Sorry to ruin your narrative.

rambo2

Reaction score
I didn't think that I'd need to defend my October post you were keeping under your pillow....no doubt right next to my picture you undoubtedly snapped whilst I wasn't looking....but I will. Why are you conveniently choosing to ignore the caveat in the post about Hurts staying healthy? He has been battling a leg injury the last half of the season and clearly is not the same....there are articles on it, and how it's effected his throwing as well. Sorry to ruin your narrative.
Lol, call somebody else a name in our division winning organization.