Jerry doubling down today on his post game comments regarding MM

foofighters

Reaction score
Great answer by Booger this morning on 105.3 The Fan to not state that with 100% certainty Corky will return as HC next year.....for once, I am proud of him. I've always felt DFW media members who are not from the area...and weren't raised Cowboy fans....purposely put Jerry on the spot knowing he would reluctantly state that so and so is the coach, and will return. For once, he was smart enough to leave his options open, and not allow himself to get backed into a corner and give an answer that he would rather not have given. His options need to 100% still be open.
It's 2024, Corky isn't a cool name to call someone. Maybe back in the 80's when I was in a middle school locker room but not anymore.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Great answer by Booger this morning on 105.3 The Fan to not state that with 100% certainty Corky will return as HC next year.....for once, I am proud of him. I've always felt DFW media members who are not from the area...and weren't raised Cowboy fans....purposely put Jerry on the spot knowing he would reluctantly state that so and so is the coach, and will return. For once, he was smart enough to leave his options open, and not allow himself to get backed into a corner and give an answer that he would rather not have given. His options need to 100% still be open.
he did the same last year, and his options are always 100% open..... ALWAYS!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
There is no backing Jerry into a corner. As if if he said McCarthy is coming back, he can’t change his mind. He can do whatever he pleases and he does do whatever he pleases. Nobody takes anything that man says seriously anyways
really? You should take everything he says serious. He almost always tells you exactly what hes thinking and planning on doing.

Mannix

Reaction score
but Booger is ok?
People have been calling Jerry that in the DFW area for going on 20 years....I did not come up with that one. And BTW, Corky is from the movie Waiting for Guffman....please don't take the name down the alley that you did.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I didn't think that I'd need to defend my October post you were keeping under your pillow....no doubt right next to my picture you undoubtedly snapped whilst I wasn't looking....but I will. Why are you conveniently choosing to ignore the caveat in the post about Hurts staying healthy? He has been battling a leg injury the last half of the season and clearly is not the same....there are articles on it, and how it's effected his throwing as well. Sorry to ruin your narrative.
bahhahahah.... what a joke. Dude played the entire season. I guess a hang nail counts as being INJURED? We know what you meant, and that is as long as Hurts didnt MISS GAMES, dallas wasnt winning the division. You just cant own your own incorrect words.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
People have been calling Jerry that in the DFW area for going on 20 years....I did not come up with that one.
Another lie.

full

Like 6 years ago.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
People have been calling Jerry that in the DFW area for going on 20 years....I did not come up with that one. And BTW, Corky is from the movie Waiting for Guffman....please don't take the name down the alley that you did.
and people called people "********," for a long time as well. But that time has come and gone.

lol... i put that word in and its not a curse word, and it is even starred out in my words... kind of making my point.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jeebus ........ that not a news article ........ that is a fan talking about something he saw on TV

Saba Yasmin

Content writer and blogger, Health and fitness

As a health and fitness content writer and blogger, I am passionate about sharing valuable insights and tips to help individuals lead healthy and active lifestyles. I aim to inspire readers to make positive choices for their physical and mental well-being. Join me on this journey towards optimal health and discover practical advice for achieving your fitness goals.

Wow 3 inch Mannix ....... you have gone off the deep end.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn't think that I'd need to defend my October post you were keeping under your pillow....no doubt right next to my picture you undoubtedly snapped whilst I wasn't looking....but I will. Why are you conveniently choosing to ignore the caveat in the post about Hurts staying healthy? He has been battling a leg injury the last half of the season and clearly is not the same....there are articles on it, and how it's effected his throwing as well. Sorry to ruin your narrative.
LOL what a coward. He missed 0 time. :laugh::lmao:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Didn’t you quit the Zone?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hahaha, give it a break. Half the players in the league are dinged up somehow. Even eagles fans aren’t taking this cop out.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
I don't agree with this. He already gave an answer he shouldn't have given. Besides, it's not like he doesn't have a habit of firing his coaches after he said he wouldn't.

When someone asks you if you back your head coach going into the playoffs, the answer is always yes, no exceptions. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, especially if the man saying it is a known pathological liar. Once again Jerry is doing something that absolutely can't help the team, but could potentially hurt it behind the scenes.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Dude, be a man of your word. Follow a pickle ball forum for a year. We’ll be here when you get back.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Jerry who has a tendency to open his mouth to change feet did not state he (and likely Stephen) is firing Big Mike if he doesn't get the team to, and win, the National Championship game or the Super Bowl. That's why he stated we'll see how every game goes. Yet in here and certain media Jerry's comments are being overblown. The hysteria does not fit the verbal crime.