Jerry is a genius

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
5 of our 6 picks were in Gossellin's top 100 players. On top of that we got a 3rd and a 4th next year and Pacman Jones.

Genius, I say.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
yep, I am really starting to like this draft. I wasn't crazy about the Jones pick, but really like everything else.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I thought you hated the draft theogt, from the "Jerry is an idiot" thread.

We could have 13 draft picks next year..... THAT is ammo to get a WR either by trading up or trading for one.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Vintage;2058725 said:
I thought you hated the draft theogt, from the "Jerry is an idiot" thread.
Both were tongue in cheek. I do like the draft as a whole. They're all very good quality players that should have long careers with us.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
I think it was a fine draft. Jerry & Co. did a very good job IMHO...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2058716 said:
5 of our 6 picks were in Gossellin's top 100 players. On top of that we got a 3rd and a 4th next year.

Genius, I say.
I know we had three picks in the first two rounds. But that shows the value in our picks and our trades. Next year we will be movers and shakers will all those picks. 13 picks is crazy.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt;2058716 said:
5 of our 6 picks were in Gossellin's top 100 players. On top of that we got a 3rd and a 4th next year.

Genius, I say.

we had a very solid weekend...we got alot of help and a huge influx of speed in the secondary...the special teams improvement (and not just the returns either, with Jones & Jones) will be huge

we got good picks, the extra 3rd and 4th, plus a borderline probowl CB and punt returner in Adam Jones...

David

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I am extremely happy with the draft. Yes, like everyone else I would have loved to have gotten a top notch receiver, but it just wasn't there. Maybe something will surprise us as an UDFA or maybe our young receivers take a big leap forward. Don't forget, Felix Jones can be used as a WR also.