Jerry: It will take a Herculean effort to beat the Eagles

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Gee, Jerry talks crap and bills his team as a SB contender, and fans wish he’d shut up.
He finally says what most GMs and coaches say, giving credit and no bulletin board material, and fans don’t like that either.

Surprise, surprise….Cowboys fans are never satisfied and always complaining. LOL

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Jerry had the perfect answer that most of you failed to understand. Blowing up the Eagles head so they think that they are much better than the Cowboys. Proud of you Jerry that's how to do it, to play possum. Bang Cowboys by 17

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
He's still going on how a sports league should be fine with "F that team" t shirts shown during games.

Imagine being that dense.

i think that should be fine, tbh. it's bulletin board material for the *** team. encouragement to roflstomp them

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Gee, Jerry talks crap and bills his team as a SB contender, and fans wish he’d shut up.
He finally says what most GMs and coaches say, giving credit and no bulletin board material, and fans don’t like that either.

Surprise, surprise….Cowboys fans are never satisfied and always complaining. LOL

Ever consider we just don't like Skeletor or his family?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Jerry can’t win here.

There’s a negative spin to any answer he gives regarding Sunday
Most of the time he deserves the negative blow back.

In this case I support his statement

He's being humble which is rare for him

When he irritates the tar out of me is when he overhypes every aspect of our roster

I much prefer Jerry in low key fashion to Jerry as PT Barnum on steroids (which unfortunately is Jerry about 99% of the time)

Decleater101

Reaction score
Yall making this way too complicated. A #5 seed will be fine. The nfc championship game will be played at at&t !
Round 1 - 7 beats 2, 6 beats 3, 5 beats 4.
Round 2 - 7 beats 1 and presto, there you go