Twitter: Jerry: James Washington has a chance to join us real soon

ESisback

Reaction score
So you start the thread and get all the "likes" for doing so. Then you are one of the first to post in your own threads, because all early post get read...meaning more "likes" for you.

I don't know if that's cheesy or brilliant. Guess it's a little bit of both. But either way it's feeding your need, so....
I don’t like/respect ANYONE because of “likes”. It’s their content. Humor, intelligence, decency and empathy, loyalty, positivity, logic, etc.

links18

Reaction score
We can't even get Turpin WR snaps, but we are going to add in Washington and OBJ to boot. Not enough balls to go around and too few roster spaces.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Washington has been the oddest story this season. A player that is "almost ready" or "has a chance soon" for the entire season. What in the world is going on with this player?
Really. The fact that Tyron Smith seems likely to make it back before him is crazy. Maybe they know something we don't.

plymkr

Reaction score

I forgot all about him. I'm more excited about Tyron coming back. Lol, I still remember laughing when Jerry said Tyron would be back for the playoffs. I was like, no he won't and we're not making the playoffs. Glad I was wrong on both things.

But honestly I don't care about Washington, especially if we sign OBJ.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I'm very disappointed. If this is how he deals with injuries then he can just stay at home.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We can't even get Turpin WR snaps, but we are going to add in Washington and OBJ to boot. Not enough balls to go around and too few roster spaces.

I'm sure someone like Will Grier can go to the practice squad, or another often inactive player like Markquese Bell can get some kind of phantom "injury" and go on IR to create some roster spaces. Teams get quite creative.