"Jerry Joke" The Culture Of The Dallas Cowboys

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
I Finally Say It..As a Loyal Cowboy Fan Since The 70's..
I've Had It With Jerry "The Joke" Jones.:mad::banghead::oldcouple::thumbdown::hammer:

Close To 3 Decades, The Culture Of The Cowboys Have Got To Change And That Starts At The Top With Jerry Joke The GM'

Yeah I Said It.. Your:welcome:

plymkr

Reaction score
Lol, it’s funny this was posted. The OP was exactly what I was thinking. I was wondering if there are any fans out there like me that get a little satisfaction out of the idea that Jerry will never win another Super Bowl. He’s such a petty, weak, narcissistic fool. He’s ruined the franchise by doing things his way. The only silver lining I have about the 49ers beating the crap out of us is that it hurts Jerry. Jerry hasn’t left the 90’s and he’s still clinging to that glory. Well the 49ers stopped our threepeat largely because Jerry couldn’t co exist with Jimmy. The 49ers being our main rivals in the 90s and knocking us out of the playoffs now has to hurt Jerry. Good.

If Dallas never wins a Super Bowl again the silver lining is Jerry will never get the credit of winning one. That’s how bitter I am at Jerry and what he’s done to this franchise. He made us the Browns and the Lions of the NFL. I hope it eats at his soul.

Stak78

Reaction score
I haven’t purchase Cowboy gear in years. I threw away the last I had tonight. I haven’t paid for a ticket since 2016. I’m still a fan and will watch them in the privacy of my own home. But I’m too embarrassed to advertise I’m a Cowboy fan after that joke of a game.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This is trash football organization for 3 decades now. It’s time the media stops giving this clown show attention. Until something changes at the top and it won’t for a long time just expect more of the same.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The 2023 Dallas Cowboys Official Team Photo

lp3zw5-lp3zv0clownalleygroup.jpg

theater-arts-circus.gif

CCBoy

Reaction score
I've Had It With Jerry "The Joke" Jones.:mad::banghead::oldcouple::thumbdown::hammer:

Close To 3 Decades, The Culture Of The Cowboys Have Got To Change And That Starts At The Top With Jerry Joke The GM'

Move to France...be a Parisian and watch the Olympics instead of football.

Blackrain

Reaction score
There are the Dallas cowboys my cowboys are the '70s led by Roger Staubach and Tom Landry the ones I grew up with and loved

Then there's Jimmy's cowboys of the '90s and I like those guys a heck of a lot too but they weren't my '70s cowboys.
Then there's Jerry's cowboys the pathetic group that has for three decades shamed me and made me embarrassed to be a cowboys fan.

Sure I've had hope at times but it's always crushed and my expectations have been adjusted to just making the playoffs a super bowl is impossible with Jerry at the head of this team

Mannix

Reaction score
Jerry is over no longer winning championships…he was over them soon as that joke of a stadium was built…if he was forced to tear that down and time travel back to Texas Stadium in exchange for two (2) more Super Bowl wins, there is NO QUESTION what he chooses.

coachharden

Reaction score

I have been a Cowboys fan since the 70s also. I'm 55 yrs old. I have had some great Cowboy memories in the 70s 80s and 90s. But now Jerry Jones has tarnished this once great franchise for me. I just don't have another rebuild with a new coach and players in me with this team as long as Jerry Jones is the owner. His time has come and gone. Time to sell the team to some new up-and commers like Gil Brandt did way back. You've had your run of three Super Bowls Jerry. You've over stayed your welcome with the franchise. It deserves better now. Please move on for the sake of the once proud franchise