Jerry Jones: 'Boys will 'absolutely' make playoffs

jgboys1

Reaction score
JJ also said, he did not think Pacman would be suspended by the NFL.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2416790 said:
Let me refresh ya. Phillips won't win a playoff game as HC.:p:
Oh yeah.

I'll make 4 bucks this year. The 3 I've already won and yours.

Woo hoo.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Arch Stanton;2417348 said:
I dont hear a fat lady singing just yet. :laugh2:
Barber will get there unless he gets hurt.

665 yards through 9 is almost 74 yards per game. That will put him at close to 1200 yards. I never said he's miss out though. It was Felix I said could hit 1000 this year.

266 yard is 734 yards short. He is probably going to miss this game too, which means he will need to get that in 6 games. He will have to average 122 yards per game to do it and he's only had 30 carries so far.

Here she is.

[youtube]MWZfKcYlefE[/youtube]

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2417377 said:
At least the man is being optimistic about things, kinda a "glass half full" view.

Even if we get to the playoffs, it will be as a Wildcard team and we will be playing on the road.

We cant even beat the freaking Rams on the road and we are going to win a road playoff game???

Sorry, but I just dont see it. We will either miss the playoffs or be one-and-done.

If Dallas makes the playoffs they will do so by playing some pretty good teams to get there. I don't know if we will make it or not but I think this team will make a real push to get there and if they do I think they have a chance. As for Jerry I would not expect him to say anything other than he believes in his team and his expectations remains high for the team.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;2417600 said:
Oh yeah.

I'll make 4 bucks this year. The 3 I've already won and yours.

Woo hoo.

keep the faith brother, I'll send you that buck.;)