Reaction score
rgmeme.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
*Translating Jerry*

I think Jerry's thinking young Brady, not 40 year old Brady. I think people have forgotten the Tom Brady who first came out who was more bus driver than elite, but flashed that he *could* beat you.

Brax

Reaction score
Senility is a real thing
Jerry lost his mind years ago, this is just another Jerry will back up his clueless statements because in Jerry's mind he is a football genius and wants to prove it. I Personally believe it's a lot worse than senility it's ego, we are talking 23 years of his mismanagement, poor decisions, bad decisions, bad trades, bad signings, why would it now be any different, he already said Dak his QB he will not change that view because he would look like the fool he is. It's not Dak that bothers me as much as it is Jerry still running the cowboys and still trying to prove he is "the football guy" who won a Superbowl all by himself just like Dak wins all those games by himself. Enjoy the game who knows even blind crippled squirrels find a acorn every now and then. Just remember Jerry has turned control over to jr. according to some here.

Brax

Reaction score
Cowboys News: Jerry Jones Compares Dak Prescott to Tom Brady After Hot Start
ADAM WELLSOCTOBER 4, 2019

hi-res-a79588621f6e42e862cf140c079db68e_crop_north.jpg

Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images

Never known for being modest, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones believes he's got a quarterback on track to become the next Tom Brady.

During an appearance on 105.3 The Fan, Jones brought up Brady when asked if Dak Prescott is more like Tony Romo or Troy Aikman.

"I think he's more like Brady," he said. "We know Tom Brady and he's not Tom Brady. But he's evolving into a guy that will beat you. I think we got us one in Dak."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...res-dak-prescott-to-tom-brady-after-hot-start

:popcorn:
Oh look another daily I love Dak post!!!!!!!!!!

Brax

Reaction score
*Translating Jerry*

I think Jerry's thinking young Brady, not 40 year old Brady. I think people have forgotten the Tom Brady who first came out who was more bus driver than elite, but flashed that he *could* beat you.
I guess you are another one who never saw Brady play when he was young, or you would not make a statement like this, first 4 years starting 2 superbowls yeah just like Dak.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess you are another one who never saw Brady play when he was young, or you would not make a statement like this, first 4 years starting 2 superbowls yeah just like Dak.
You would be wrong. I've watched all of Brady's years as a pro. I actually live in the city where HIS TEAM won the first Superbowl. As great as Brady is NOW and has been for several years, he wasn't asked to be this Brady when he first took over for Bledsoe. He was a fantastic game manager. Smart. But the Patriots relied alot on their run game and defense early on his career. He didn't have to carry the team like he does now.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys News: Jerry Jones Compares Dak Prescott to Tom Brady After Hot Start
ADAM WELLSOCTOBER 4, 2019

hi-res-a79588621f6e42e862cf140c079db68e_crop_north.jpg

Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images

Never known for being modest, Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones believes he's got a quarterback on track to become the next Tom Brady.

During an appearance on 105.3 The Fan, Jones brought up Brady when asked if Dak Prescott is more like Tony Romo or Troy Aikman.

"I think he's more like Brady," he said. "We know Tom Brady and he's not Tom Brady. But he's evolving into a guy that will beat you. I think we got us one in Dak."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...res-dak-prescott-to-tom-brady-after-hot-start

:popcorn:
24 YEARS AND COUNTING.....J. BLUE anyone?

shabazz

Reaction score
Those 2 Qb's name don't belong in the same sentence. Brady=Elite, Dakota=Mediocre. Game over

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I guess when u have pickled your brain with whiskey like jerry has u can talk yourself into anything comparing brady and dak is nonsense on has won what 6 or 7 superbowls and the other one has won one playoff game