News: Jerry Jones defends DraftKings stake: It 'creates more interest'

hutch1254

Reaction score
Talk is there is gonna be 16 games or a full season. Those Yahoo ratings were huge last Sunday for the Jags vs Buffalo streaming live. As a fan I like that there is football on all day.....

I'm not a big fan of the morning game. Mostly because I use the morning to get stuff done, have some family time etc. and then by 1 I'm off to the races. However, I would actually take the morning game over the Thursday night game. I liked the Thursday night games better when it was a just 5 or 6 weeks at the end of the year. Now it just feels forced upon me and the product is not very good when both teams are coming in usually banged up on a short week. I would make that trade...dump the Thursday game, take the mornings.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Once the govt cracked down and enforced the gambling laws the online poker craze died. They are going to do the same thing to DFS. The funny thing is that I was watching a poker tourney on ESPN and they all were wearing Draftkings ads just like the old PokerStars ads.

Yup......I can see that happening too. Gov't is gonna want their cut. People are still pissed about "black Friday" and how the Gov't confiscated millions of dollars. People have sued...and won. Funny how you don't hear in the main stream media how the gov't is slowly paying that money out. IMO....poker would be bigger than ever if people were allowed to play on-line for money. I think It's BS that only 2 states have it legal......NY and Nevada...and if you live outside of those states you are screwed. You would think with todays technology...It wouldn't be hard to set something up so everyone could play. Hell...Draftkings is proving it's possible.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry's promotional inclination is irrepressible. He doggedly proves it on a daily basis -- lol.