Twitter: Jerry Jones: Extraordinarily disappointed

ShortRound

Reaction score
So the GM did his job is what he’s saying lol when’s McCarthy getting fired then. Just go get Garrett back then. He’s insane.

plymkr

Reaction score
Has this ever happened before? Has Jerry ever left the owner's box to go to the locker room with a minute left? He's gone to the sidelines but this is the first time I know of him going to the locker room.

He's pissed. Good.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
lol you’ll be fine Jerry once you check your bank account tomorrow.

sucks for us fans who go through this year in and year out without your millions

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Jerry gonna fire another HC? Gee, hope that works out.

im trying to figure out the one constant in the last 26+ years of futility

slick325

Reaction score
I love Jerry the owner...definitely HOF. Any other Jerry title he holds is someone that would be fired by any other organization in any sport. So, if Jerry the owner is disappointed, I feel him. Except the owner won't fire ever other iteration of Jones in Dallas. Deal with it Jerry. Until you and your son get out the way and stay off the radio and TV...this is the Dallas Cowboys.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
His "Super Bowl or bust" talk before the game was a reminder of how deluded he is about his own creation.

The Arizona loss late in the season was a red flag. Beating up NFC East teams before and after it meant nothing.
The Chiefs game is what did it for me. That was the game I was looking at to see if we were for real. It’s been predictable ever since then for me.