Jerry Jones Has A Message To Cowboys Fans

star-ving

Reaction score
MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY!!!

giphy.gif

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
could care less what he has to say i can not stand the sight of the man and his son either make me want to barf

raven55

Reaction score
jerry must have had a few stiff one's before talking. he's a wanna be general manager. now every body see what jimmy johnson had to put up with 26 years ago jimmy left and that is that

tyke1doe

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/news/jerry-jones-cowboys-season-over-david-slay-the-giant

"One of the things that has stood me about football, and I'm comparing to the things that we all do every day away from the football is that it can be looking very dark, dark for you and then it can reverse on you in an instant," Jones said, via the Dallas Morning News. "It can go positive in an instant after you've got -- we've got a lot of football. We've got a lot of really top football players. And we got an outstanding group that's coaching them up in my view. ... You can think negatively and everybody does and that's normal. But, boy, we got a lot of positive things we can do. I have seen it just hopeless and walk out there and David slay the giant. I've seen it done."

You forgot the *hiccup!

FVSTONE

Reaction score

"One of the things that has stood me about football, and I'm comparing to the things that we all do every day away from the football is that it can be looking very dark, dark for you and then it can reverse on you in an instant," Jones said, via the Dallas Morning News. "It can go positive in an instant after you've got -- we've got a lot of football. We've got a lot of really top football players. And we got an outstanding group that's coaching them up in my view. ... You can think negatively and everybody does and that's normal. But, boy, we got a lot of positive things we can do. I have seen it just hopeless and walk out there and David slay the giant. I've seen it done."
Is it "RUN FOR THE HILLS BOYS"!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

LOL! He needs a grammar coach.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I was shooting at some food, and ummm and umm up from the ground, umm came a bubbling crude... ummm,
Oil that is, black gold, Arkansaw pee.
from what i read, jerry made his money , not on oil, but on selling land that supposedly might have oil or gas,( he knew it didnt lol)
and then later would buy it back for pennies on the dollar.
Then of course he would sell it to another sucker, buy it back and so forth.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
LOL.

This guy just doesn't get it. He's in total spin mode now. Here's how this will go.

He's now in the stage where he still thinks his team is good enough.

In a few weeks, he'll start to blame players.

Then he'll start to blame the coaches.

He'll never blame himself or his son.

Let's play devil's advocate for a second. Let's say he does blame himself and his son. There's nothing he's going to do about it so why does that one matter?

Kalyan

Reaction score
Jerry used us for building his stadium and hiring BP. I made a resolution to no do anything that helps his bottom line, until he wins us back. So no buying tickets, cowboys merc or anything. still watch the games on tv, that helps NFL and not that idiot. I broke that resolution last year with Micah euphoria, but no more