Jerry Jones: I do make the ultimate decisions

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
As fans, we do this to ourselves.

We continue to purchase merchandise, attend games, and tune in to this crapfest week after week, year after year.

The only way any change will come is if we stop supporting this franchise financially. Jerry doesnt give a damn, as long as hes making money. When that stops, so will this nonsese and crap of a team he puts out there year after year

I agree with you but there is too many who don’t understand this to make a difference.

There is a fool born everyday.

cern

Reaction score
he's still mad at jimmy. the bitter bile of hatred clouds his judgment. on the fox pre-game show sunday, jimmy, when discussing the browns current situation said they were in their best situation in years. if only Haslam wouldn't interfere. Strahan laughed as he recognized the comment as a shot at jerry.

Creeper

Reaction score
The proper way to fix this is for the owner to first fire the GM and everyone else whoever is responsible for the long term plan for this team. That means Jerry should step away from running the team and making personnel decisions.

He should hire a real GM who should create a long term personnel plan for this team, decide on what kind of team he wants to build and how he is going to build it. Then review the coaching staff and decide which coaches fit the plan and which don't. Fire those that don't. My guess is a new GM would fire all the coaches on this team except maybe Richard.

Anyone who thinks this is going to get fixed during the season is fooling himself. The offensive line is not going to get better, the receivers are not going to get more open and Dak is not going to get more accurate this year. This season is over. Not because they are 3-5 but because they are a bad football team and its plain to see.

Dwight

Reaction score

We continue to purchase merchandise, attend games, and tune in to this crapfest week after week, year after year.

The only way any change will come is if we stop supporting this franchise financially. Jerry doesnt give a damn, as long as hes making money. When that stops, so will this nonsese and crap of a team he puts out there year after year

I have been saying that for years.

Hit that idiot (Jerry) in the pocket.

There were fans who disagreed with me about that which was asinine on their part.

jsb357

Reaction score
What would be cool is on Thanksgiving Day with exactly 10 min to go in the first quarter.

Everyone would get up and walk out of AT&T stadium.

Then tough decisions would have to be made.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
There is no accountability in this organization and how could there be when the GM has retained his job despite little to no success for 20+ years?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Thanks for removing ALL DOUBT JERRAH. You confirmed sir..YOU INDEED ARE A BUFFOON.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

I posted a thread on this.

You are correct.

Stop the cash flow and dis-empower the tyrant..Jerrah.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Now can this site put that myth that Stephen and McClay are running things to rest

Fan nonsense

Ultimate decisions can sometimes mean that he just signs off on what is suggested. There are several voices filling Jerry's ear, but yes, the final decision does rest with him. I don't think that should have ever been in doubt.

Now, if you think Jerry is figuring out which draft picks to choose and which free agents to sign, I think you are reading this wrong.

9darter

Reaction score

Frankly, it's just flat out low intelligence (and that includes homerism and certain agendas) for anyone to believe he's not the ultimate decision maker (and micro managing in so many cases).

It doesn't change a thing that he's 'listening' to his surroundings of yes men and family. If anything it's a proof of his total power, not the opposite.