Jerry Jones is the biggest problem and he's not going anywhere

snadler

Reaction score
Cowboys can and should coaches, cowboys can and should change the QB, but what won’t change is the man in charge. He hires yes men for coaches, hasn’t addressed needs in forever, doesn’t go after free agents and worst of all creates a country club atmosphere for the players so they have become soft and have zero accountability for poor play and worse lack of discipline

Toro9

Reaction score
Isn't it great how the ridiculously rich and powerful live to be 90 and so many artists die before 50?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
From the standpoint that no one’s accountable and the country club atmosphere allows guys like Micah to be a fool weekly…yes!

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Even after he’s gone the future is in Stephen’s hands and that looks more of the same. Unless SJ wisens up and hires a real GM and coach.

snadler

Reaction score
A lot of former players love jerry but man it must really eat up cowboy legends that are affiliated with this team and what an embarrassment they have become, emmit, troy, irvin, etc

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of former players love jerry but man it must really eat up cowboy legends that are affiliated with this team and what an embarrassment they have become, emmit, troy, irvin, etc
It bothers fans and former players waaaaay more than Jerry. Guranteed- he will be smiling in July at that sickening “State of the Cowboys” presser in “Ox-nerd” where he will once again sell his Cowboys hope and jerseys. And fans will eat it up.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Because they know he's not the problem

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys can and should coaches, cowboys can and should change the QB, but what won’t change is the man in charge. He hires yes men for coaches, hasn’t addressed needs in forever, doesn’t go after free agents and worst of all creates a country club atmosphere for the players so they have become soft and have zero accountability for poor play and worse lack of discipline
He put together a roster that has won 12 games 3 years in a row....did he allow 48 points? Did he throw two horrible interceptions? Ridiculous. Put the blame where it belongs MM stupid play calling, Quinn runs man all year, Love has trouble against man and he come out in zone!! Dak, choking again.....yeah blame Jones. Some of you have no clue.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It bothers fans and former players waaaaay more than Jerry. Guranteed- he will be smiling in July at that sickening “State of the Cowboys” presser in “Ox-nerd” where he will once again sell his Cowboys hope and jerseys. And fans will eat it up.
And you'll be front and center....eating it up and moderating a forum dedicated to his team.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So the people who actuall played and coached the game?
You have all the players (a Cowboy record 9 All-Pro players) and all the coaches that most teams would love to have ……and you somehow choose Jerry

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
During a halftime show on Fox the other year, Gronkowski was making a guest appearance and basically said what we all know... It's too comfortable in Dallas. To posh. It's starts at the top, yes, but you can have an alpha tough guy HC like JImmy or BP to crack the whip. Make them practice in the heat and humidity in Austin instead of being stars in Oxnard.

Then today Michael Strahan said with Dallas it's like a TV show, a drama, instead of a football team. Emmett Smith once said in 1991 "We have to become Dallas' Team, Texas' Team, before we can even think about America's Team. He was right.

Reactions: ICP

snadler

Reaction score
He put together a roster that has won 12 games 3 years in a row....did he allow 48 points? Did he throw two horrible interceptions? Ridiculous. Put the blame where it belongs MM stupid play calling, Quinn runs man all year, Love has trouble against man and he come out in zone!! Dak, choking again.....yeah blame Jones. Some of you have no clue.
I’m definitely not defending all of the coaches, they all need to go, BUT if jerry just hires another yes man which he wants, they will be right back here next season.

snadler

Reaction score
Just curious how many owners gm’s give a press conference after every game?

kskboys

Reaction score
Yes he did, as a matter of fact. Jerry as the GM is directly responsible for player acquisition and the hiring of coaches. The no clue thing. Look inward, my child.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've gone from being a fan to a follower. Fans can be irrational and blind, but they also feel successes more than followers. They also feel the failures.

I just watch now. I want the Cowboys to win but nothing surprises me anymore. I've seen them fall on their faces enough this century to be numb to it.

Thanks, Jerry.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've gone from being a fan to a follower. Fans can be irrational and blind, but they also feel successes more than followers. They also feel the failures.

I just watch now. I want the Cowboys to win but nothing surprises me anymore. I've seen them fall on their faces enough this century to be numb to it.

Thanks, Jerry.
:hammer:

This post is spot on.

I am the same way. I was a fan from 1989 to the “Dez Caught It Game”.

I’ve been a follower ever since. I no longer “feel” the game, and I don’t get bothered by the ups and downs.

ICP

Reaction score
It's funny that it's so painfully obvious that Jerry craves the credit for the success of the team particularly back when they actually won something but then when fans call him out for the past 28nyears of mediocrity some are quic on to defend him and say he wasn't on the field, it's the coaches and players. But..... Isn't the GM responsible for bringing in those guys?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes he did, as a matter of fact. Jerry as the GM is directly responsible for player acquisition and the hiring of coaches. The no clue thing. Look inward, my child.
If I'm you child ill be accused of elderly abuse. You crybabies are pathetic. Jerry has all the blame...for three 12 win seasons in a row and the players and coaches get a pass for stinking up the joint today. Have you ever even stepped on a field old man

ICP

Reaction score
:hammer:

This post is spot on.

I am the same way. I was a fan from 1989 to the “Dez Caught It Game”.

I’ve been a follower ever since. I no longer “feel” the game, and I don’t get bothered by the ups and downs.
Same here

nobody

Reaction score
Who hired those coaches, Ranching? Who got the players that keep choking in the big moments? Was it MM or Quinn? Was it Dak? Oh wait... JERRY the owner is GM and is ultimately responsible for the team's culture? Yes, the coaches messed up again. Yes Dak choked AGAIN. Who keeps them in position to do that? It's simple math yet you defend Jones. He's not blameless. 3 years of 12 win seasons is cool, but what happens every freaking playoffs? They choke. It's happened since 95. What's the one common denominator Ranching? I'll give you a hint, it isn't any of the coaches or the QB.