Jerry Jones is the biggest problem and he's not going anywhere

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who hired those coaches, Ranching? Who got the players that keep choking in the big moments? Was it MM or Quinn? Was it Dak? Oh wait... JERRY the owner is GM and is ultimately responsible for the team's culture? Yes, the coaches messed up again. Yes Dak choked AGAIN. Who keeps them in position to do that? It's simple math yet you defend Jones. He's not blameless. 3 years of 12 win seasons is cool, but what happens every freaking playoffs? They choke. It's happened since 95. What's the one common denominator Ranching? I'll give you a hint, it isn't any of the coaches or the QB.
Well why the hell are you still here then.....you hate the owner but keep coming back, your part ofnthe problem...some of you think it's so easy. Pisses me off, but makes me laugh too.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
He put together a roster that has won 12 games 3 years in a row....did he allow 48 points? Did he throw two horrible interceptions? Ridiculous. Put the blame where it belongs MM stupid play calling, Quinn runs man all year, Love has trouble against man and he come out in zone!! Dak, choking again.....yeah blame Jones. Some of you have no clue.
I agree with a good chunk of this, but look Jerry makes the personnel and coaching decisions so there definitely has to be responsibility there. I get why he felt ok with McCarthy going into the year, back to back 12 win seasons and ultimately 1 posession game from advancing further in the playoffs. This year great regular season again but same playoff struggles but it got worse in the playoffs. We'll see what he does next.