Jerry Jones is the man and I love it !!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
This move was amazing wow !!!!!!!! Jerry Jones is at his finest as a GM. For those who didn't know we had ten draft picks going into this draft. Pacman gets suspended Jones gets another pick thats 11. Then we make this trade we give up a 1st 3rd and 6th we get RW and a 7th. That's 9 draft picks!!!!!!!! We have 2 four 2 5 and two 7's....Then a 2nd 3rd and 6th.

Massive love for Jerry from me right now 1

Jerry Jones :bow::yourock::worthy2::clap2::thumbup:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Don't forget Reeves and J. Jones. Adam posted on another thread that Reeves may be a 5th and Jones a 6th. Thats an extra 2 picks right there. Not sure how Z. Thomas affects any of it if at all. Also we lost Nate Jones so maybe they cancel each other? Not sure.

utrunner07

Reaction score
UGh....some people never learn...Jerry is flashy and showy and thats why you like him...unfortunately that is not what this team needs...not at all.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Walker;2339130 said:
Don't forget Reeves and J. Jones. Adam posted on another thread that Reeves may be a 5th and Jones a 6th. Thats an extra 2 picks right there. Not sure how Z. Thomas affects any of it if at all. Also we lost Nate Jones so maybe they cancel each other? Not sure.

yea I did forget we are in great shape!!!!!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2339074 said:
This move was amazing wow !!!!!!!! Jerry Jones is at his finest as a GM. For those who didn't know we had ten draft picks going into this draft. Pacman gets suspended Jones gets another pick thats 11. Then we make this trade we give up a 1st 3rd and 6th we get RW and a 7th. That's 9 draft picks!!!!!!!! We have 2 four 2 5 and two 7's....Then a 2nd 3rd and 6th.

how can this be though? With all the little voices out there telling us that Jerry is the cause of all our problems he couldn't possibly be a good owner. No way! :)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2339148 said:
UGh....some people never learn...Jerry is flashy and showy and thats why you like him...unfortunately that is not what this team needs...not at all.

So what do we need.....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2339209 said:
So what do we need.....

He clearly wishes we had Al Davis or the Fords. Maybe he'd even be thrilled with the people who run the Bengals or the Niners.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2339250 said:
He clearly wishes we had Al Davis or the Fords. Maybe he'd even be thrilled with the people who run the Bengals or the Niners.

:lmao2::lmao:

didn't the pick a K at 7 overall.....

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
For anyone whinning about the Pacman thing, it was a low risk, high reward signing. Jerry didn't break the bank, and basically got his low pick back for Pacman, so it was a great gamble.

Now we see it didn't really work, move him out and move on.

Jerry is doing everything an owner can possibly do to make this team a contender for the SB, and Wade needs to do his part.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Clove;2339276 said:
For anyone whinning about the Pacman thing, it was a low risk, high reward signing. Jerry didn't break the bank, and basically got his low pick back for Pacman, so it was a great gamble.

Jerry is doing everything an owner can possibly do to make this team a contender for the SB, and Wade needs to do his part.

but why move him out? He was cheap and if he can do well for us we should keep him he is a young stud at his position.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
How is this a Bad deal?, We clearly need another WR across from T.O., Crayton's not getting it done as a #2, Roy can step in soon and down the line be a #1 WR. He's better then any WR coming out in the draft.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Clove;2339276 said:

I Wish ESPN would see this, There was very little risk in the Pac man trade.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2339302 said:
How is this a Bad deal?, We clearly need another WR across from T.O., Crayton's not getting it done as a #2, Roy can step in soon and down the line be a #1 WR. He's better then any WR coming out in the draft.

IDK Michael Crabtree!!!!!!!!!

Coy

Reaction score
I love you Jerry, best owner in sports, he takes risks that few owners do? Which owner would you rather have???????? None in my book.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

nflandbooze

Reaction score
utrunner07;2339148 said:

:lmao:

This does have "PR move" written all over it. Oh well. On the bright side, we can't complain about Crayton being the best WR option behind Owens for the rest of the season.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2339302 said:

I can not believe the positive reaction to this. Check out what they thought of this guy in Detroit (Lions blog) before he was dealt:

"I have been able to deal with all of the many annoyances as they aren't unusual for Roy. However, his antics in the second half against Chicago when Dan Orlovsky was the quarterback have sent me over the edge. Orlovsky was having trouble throwing the ball accurately, and every time a pass was thrown off target (when Roy was the target), Williams threw his arms up in the air in disgust and proceeded to complain once he got to the bench. At one point he even ripped off his gloves and seemed to utter the words "I'm done" to a teammate."

I am there are PLENTY of balls for him and TO to go around. :rolleyes:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2339527 said:
I can not believe the positive reaction to this. Check out what they thought of this guy in Detroit (Lions blog) before he was dealt:

"I have been able to deal with all of the many annoyances as they aren't unusual for Roy. However, his antics in the second half against Chicago when Dan Orlovsky was the quarterback have sent me over the edge. Orlovsky was having trouble throwing the ball accurately, and every time a pass was thrown off target (when Roy was the target), Williams threw his arms up in the air in disgust and proceeded to complain once he got to the bench. At one point he even ripped off his gloves and seemed to utter the words "I'm done" to a teammate."

I am there are PLENTY of balls for him and TO to go around. :rolleyes:

be afraid be very afraid.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
you ever thought of the fact that Roy didn't want to be in Detroit

skin homer

which is why he acted out like he did?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2339074 said:

And the best thing about Jerry Jones is that he said no to Rashard Mendenhall and selected Felix Jones!!!!11!!

;) :)