Jerry Jones is the man and I love it !!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;2339527 said:
I can not believe the positive reaction to this. Check out what they thought of this guy in Detroit (Lions blog) before he was dealt:

"I have been able to deal with all of the many annoyances as they aren't unusual for Roy. However, his antics in the second half against Chicago when Dan Orlovsky was the quarterback have sent me over the edge. Orlovsky was having trouble throwing the ball accurately, and every time a pass was thrown off target (when Roy was the target), Williams threw his arms up in the air in disgust and proceeded to complain once he got to the bench. At one point he even ripped off his gloves and seemed to utter the words "I'm done" to a teammate."

I am there are PLENTY of balls for him and TO to go around. :rolleyes:

Well, it must get frustrating in Detroit for pro-bowl receivers to get open not have QBs year after year not get them the ball.

The plenty of balls argument is kind of dumb actually. It presumes that players only care about one set of stats. Perhaps the notion that they may be scoring 2 TDs a game, or grab two passes, each going over 50 yards exceeds that liability.

nflandbooze

Reaction score
I can not believe the positive reaction to this. Check out what they thought of this guy in Detroit (Lions blog) before he was dealt:

To be fair, Roy is far from perfect, and he should give us some reason for concern. We will definitely look past anything negative right now, and label anyone that brings up negative stuff as a d-bag, or something along those lines.

On the flip side of it all, he played in Detroit, so it should go without saying that it probably gets a little frustrating to play there.

In the grand scheme of things, this guy has kept his nose clean, and if we're all being honest, we know he's a pretty good WR that could make the Dallas offense even better.

Coy

Reaction score

"I have been able to deal with all of the many annoyances as they aren't unusual for Roy. However, his antics in the second half against Chicago when Dan Orlovsky was the quarterback have sent me over the edge. Orlovsky was having trouble throwing the ball accurately, and every time a pass was thrown off target (when Roy was the target), Williams threw his arms up in the air in disgust and proceeded to complain once he got to the bench. At one point he even ripped off his gloves and seemed to utter the words "I'm done" to a teammate."

I dont know if you like or even follow baseball, if you do, i have two words "MANNY RAMIREZ" sometimes a guy just wants out. He´ll be a great pick up for the Cowboys.

MONT17

Reaction score
True u can't blame Jerry for trusting his ppl. His coaches and his scouts said he didn't need a WR and that no WR in the draft will help this team. Jerry says ur wrong we need a WR! I don't think they need a guy as good as RW they just need someone better than what they have, but that's water now! Romos should set a record for QB rating when he gets back!

alancdc

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2339535 said:
you ever thought of the fact that Roy didn't want to be in Detroit

skin homer

which is why he acted out like he did?

Thank you! Randy Moss proved what can happen when unhappy and happy.