Jerry Jones on Dak "Dak Prescott is the best pied piper for everybody"

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jethro just pimping and hyping his guys out.

Remember Thanksgiving was his greatest win ever.

What a hoot the old fool is. Lol

CCBoy

Reaction score
Romo and leadership weren't two things usually talked about together.
Let's just hear what one claims demonstrates lack of leadership as well as ineffective production.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Are we really gonna do this? Dak is a far better leader (and player) than Romo was. Stop it.
I was a common country person when the Cowboys name and team was invented. You continuously stir the pot with nothing more than trying to be the very best fan. You don't do much more than stir the pot in 'proving' the possession of insight instead of just sharing with another fan more than just mutual value of support with another fan. Romo wasn't a problem and neither is Prescott. Now go play those non-fan values with some one else. MY values are simple and I support all players playing for the Dallas Cowboys and for simple folk reasons. Toodles 'better' fan.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I was a common country person when the Cowboys name and team was invented. You continuously stir the pot with nothing more than trying to be the very best fan. You don't do much more than stir the pot in 'proving' the possession of insight instead of just sharing with another fan more than just mutual value of support with another fan. Romo wasn't a problem and neither is Prescott. Now go play those non-fan values with some one else. MY values are simple and I support all players playing for the Dallas Cowboys and for simple folk reasons. Toodles 'better' fan.
The hell are you talking about? I don't know who you're confusing me with, but I've never once said Romo was the problem. Leadership was not his strong suit tho.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I don't think it is a shot at Aikmen and Romo. They led in their own way. It's a matter of degree and approach. 81 year old Jerry praises Dak in general, no agenda behind it. Just my opinion.
+1 ....fans read what they want to as usual

Brax

Reaction score
Jerry needs to stop disrespecting winners like Aikman to prop his loser investment up.

Let’s see if he’s still saying this a month from now since the trash teams are done with.
I’m guessing Jerry doesn’t know what pied piper means, It can also be used more broadly to refer to someone who leads others astray or manipulates them for their own gain.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m guessing Jerry doesn’t know what pied piper means, It can also be used more broadly to refer to someone who leads others astray or manipulates them for their own gain.
Maybe that's what he meant.

That sounds more like Dak.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
p-Cl-I0-B0si-Bc-IM.gif

that is jerry and the rats are the fans and media clowns

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"The tale in fact has survived for a very long time. Originating as medieval folklore, the story inspired a Goethe verse, Der Rattenfänger; a Grimm Brothers’ legend, The Children of Hamelin; and one of Robert Browning’s best-known poems, The Pied Piper of Hamelin. And although each writer tinkered with the story, the basics remained the same: the Piper was hired by Hamelin to rid the town of its plague of rats. Trailing after the hypnotic notes of the rat-catcher’s magical flute, the rodents politely filed through the city gates to their presumed doom.

They weren’t the only ones lured by his music, though. When the town refused to pay the Piper for his service, the saviour turned into a more satanic seducer and came for Hamelin’s children. Entranced by the notes of his flute, the transfixed boys and girls followed the Piper out of town and simply vanished."
- BBC.com (link)

56Xarrj.png

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Romo was never a leader. Aikman was a real leader and Dak is getting up there with him.
Can you give any on the field examples of Dak's leadership? Ironically, I can remember more on the field moments from Romo than Dak, like Romo talking to Dez when he ran a wrong route during a game.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JUST A GENTLE REMINDER THAT WE DO HAVE THE IGNORE FUNCTION AND IT WORKS WONDERS…..:)