Jerry Jones on the fan tuesday morning

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Jerry Jones; alot of credit that tony romo should get for protecting the ball and not turning it over. (Note I missed the first 2 minutes)

Jerry Jones; let me say from trying to make those short yardage with those short runs, the success that we have made previous runs, is hitting us in the fanny. That just didnt happen in last atempts and you should work on correcting and fix this, because we have the big offensive line. We are so good at making it, and we havent mixed it up much, with dropping a pass on them. Let me say one individual was haynesworth, who disrupted us, but he wasnt there in the san diego game, so we need to figure it out and fix the problem.

Jerry Jones; yeah, weve been reluctant to put the qb sneak in, youi dont want to risk that injury, because he does the qb get a lick on him. Look those quys are paid alot of money to figure this thing out, youve got backfield coaches, offensive line coaches, and they weere steemeed with a slap in the face to miss those short yardages, and skip peete was uspet along iwth jason garrett. I think our success along in the past on short yardage has had something to do with it. Its like holding jello, and i hope that is our challenge with alot to work on against phily, not just this one issue on the short yardage;

jerry jones, lack of continuity when you look at it the past 13 years, what is it, and is the fact you had that many coaches and is it the same philopshpy, and we didnt make those type of changes in philosphy, and when you do change that has changes on yoru personnel. I am totally conviniced the changes of the coaches is a negative impact. I dont want to do that to this team right now, witjh these players, and thats main reason i kept jason garrett, i wanted it for romo to keep same philosphy that jason garrett has with romo. Romo had differrent input his first 3 years here. WE all need change now, and ive been self imployed, and guy that need changes most is the guy in the mirror. I want to keep adding continuity with the players and coaches. Like i was in washington, and someone said your talent level is so far from us, we really have some top atheletes on the team now that are coming that havent played as much.

jerry jones; critism on wade with jerry answering= well again joe gibbs told me, i had run out of coaches to hire when i fired switzer and jimmy johnson and he pointed out if your condinator can be the head coach, like on offense or defense coordinator, then having the one big head coach it can work, its risky but it might be better then having knute rockne.

jerry jones on playoff scenarios; i can tell you look at odds of minny losing to giants because giants have something to lose, and fresh on our memory is phily, and we will approach 100,00 and we are selling party passes. Its a great atmospher to win a football game and we could win and get things happening. The team started worknig hard yesterday and didnt gloat on the past 2 victories, and i told them they can do something the next 5 weeks towards the rest of their lives for the next 50 years. Its becomes more about execution and do what you do best and what they do best. Reemmber michael irvin said you beat them at what they do best and you break their will while you do what you do best. Lets have a good week, thats it zoners.