Jerry Jones: "Parcells' best year was with Campo's players...

xpistofer

Reaction score
chuckle....

said that in his Friday show with Norm...of course I am ripping it out of context, but so what...makes you think, huh?

:D

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I would agree. He did a great coaching job his first year. I think he became more conservative after every season.

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
I thought that he did well in his first and last season here. I hated the 2 in between.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I'm rolling on the floor and having to reach up to the keyboard to type this.:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

I'm convinced that Parcells had a big contribution in rebuilding this team, so don't get the wrong idea. But I can't wait to use that quote in an argument:D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
xpistofer;1834201 said:
chuckle....

said that in his Friday show with Norm...of course I am ripping it out of context, but so what...makes you think, huh?

:D

prove it, provide the quote and audio.

Martice

Reaction score
theebs;1834335 said:
prove it, provide the quote and audio.

Go to dallascowboys.com and listen to Jerry Jones audio clip with Norm.

Proof positive.

Gordon

Reaction score
..and Wade Phillips is 12-1 with Parcells' players..

I'm not a Parcells fan by any means, but he loaded this team with talent.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Gordon;1834345 said:
..and Wade Phillips is 12-1 with Parcells' players..

I'm not a Parcells fan by any means, but he loaded this team with talent.

well I certainly thought you were, your sig is just a great show of respect for the man ;)

Gordon

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1834349 said:
well I certainly thought you were, you're sig is just a great show of respect for the man ;)

Ha, I thought about changing it after he left, but it's just too awesome. I chuckle everytime I post.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Just like I thought. He said it like if you look at it "Bill had his best year here his first year" then said that is a BS way too look at it and said now the players here have evolved.

Meaning, he had 10 wins the first year, doesnt mean it was his best year. Pretty safe to say the 06 team would be the 03 team up and down the field.

DC5488

Benched
Reaction score
purcell was working for the Giants. There is no other way to explain the horrors he inflicted on our team. it will take us years to recover from the damage this goombah did.

xpistofer

Reaction score
theebs;1834369 said:
Just like I thought. He said it like if you look at it "Bill had his best year here his first year" then said that is a BS way too look at it and said now the players here have evolved.

Meaning, he had 10 wins the first year, doesnt mean it was his best year. Pretty safe to say the 06 team would be the 03 team up and down the field.

I quoted him verbatim, but i guess you didn't see the words 'ripped out of context' in my post...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
DC5488;1834388 said:
purcell was working for the Giants. There is no other way to explain the horrors he inflicted on our team. it will take us years to recover from the damage this goombah did.

wow an ethnic slur...awesome

I have a feeling that comment will be sleeping with the fishes soon.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1834404 said:

lol

friggin' Yank coach, that's what he was

all hail Jefferson Davis!

xpistofer

Reaction score
theebs;1834404 said:

are you implying the fishes are promiscuous???

that's -2 points for grexual harassment!