Jerry Jones recruiting Kentucky commits to Arkansas

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would certainly hope that some members did not think Jerry Jones would stop at recruiting John Calipari. Jones is wanting to imprint himself as a decision maker onto his alma mater. He will continue proactively injecting himself into internal University of Arkansas affairs until he is satisfied 'everyone' knows he was the central reason why Razorbacks sports improved.

Narcissist.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So....Jerry is spending Lamb's and Parsons' money....on Arkansas recruits....and hookers.

Sounds about right.... :popcorn:

fivetwos

Reaction score
I would bet Jerry also believes he knows baseball as well.
Well yes, he thinks quite highly of himself because he made a fortune in the business world. No one else has ever done that! That’s not even entirely it. Narcissists that aren’t even billionaires still think they are the best for everything in every situation.

The difference is he played guard for Arkansas about 600 years ago. That makes him and any and all of his offspring more qualified to run an NFL team in 2024 than anyone else.

We joke, but this is exactly how this dude thinks. His reasoning is that any decision would have to be run by him regardless, so he may as well just do it himself. The flaws in that line of thinking are stunning.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
UA is gonna rue the day they accepted Jerry's generous donations in return for his active participation in running the athletic program. I almost wrote "ruining."....but that could also be true. They better hope it takes less than 30 years of rebuilding.

bandfan

Reaction score
Some of y'all need to go back to school and take "Wealthy alumni donors 101" You will find out Jerry is not the only fish in that pond. Some of you need to get out more...

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Some of y'all need to go back to school and take "Wealthy alumni donors 101" You will find out Jerry is not the only fish in that pond. Some of you need to get out more...
My school didn’t have that. The point is if he’s the general manager maybe he needs to mainly focus on that.

Go back and see if they also offered a GM 101 class and see if it talked about building teams other than your own.

bandfan

Reaction score
My school didn’t have that. The point is if he’s the general manager maybe he needs to mainly focus on that.

Go back and see if they also offered a GM 101 class and see if it talked about building teams other than your own.
I'll bet your school did.....

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I went to an HBCU, so not that many big fish in the pond like at the bigger Universities to do what the hogs are doing.