News: Jerry Jones, Robert Kraft have heated exchange amid Roger Goodell contract discussion

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Thats just obscene.
It’s all relative for a 10 billion dollar business and 32 billionaires investments he oversees.

And why 31 owners voted for a pay raise.

Jethro wants everyone in his pocket and he’s never going to get that with Goodell who is looking out for the sum of 32 owners not one. Screw Jethro !!

And if that somehow hurts the Cowboys so be it. That’s on our owner. The sum will always be greater than one frikin butthole.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Zeke continued his poor behavior while under investigation with more incidents with arrogance he wasn’t guilty instead of showing some remorse.

And our owner had more problem players at that time which the league fined us for which illustrated that the Cowboys didn’t respect the personal conduct policies. Not to mention that our owner also publicly was slamming the league while supporting Zeke while he continued his poor public perception.

If you are pursuing mercy of the court so to speak I’d advise not throwing it up in their face.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I mean, look at the facts.

Otherwise, everyone knows you're being dimwitted here.
Aren't you the one who defended Joseph's pre-training camp gang shooting participation stating there was no concrete evidence that Joseph participated in the actual shooting, yet here you are with the audacity to call me dimwitted when I simply used your Joseph defense by factually stating where is the concrete evidence against Patriots owner, Robert Kraft??? HYPOCRITE!!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Zeke continued his poor behavior while under investigation with more incidents with arrogance he wasn’t guilty instead of showing some remorse.

And our owner had more problem players at that time which the league fined us for which illustrated that the Cowboys didn’t respect the personal conduct policies. Not to mention that our owner also publicly was slamming the league while supporting Zeke while the continued his poor public perception.

If you are pursuing mercy of the court so to speak I’d advise not throwing it up in their face.
Agree with all you said
But the suspension was still too harsh

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There actually were tapes but a Judge ordered that they be destroyed.
Looks like the police video surveillance was unlawful and violated state Constitutional law for the State of Florida, thus the videos were ordered destroyed by a 3 judge panel. There was a total of 5 plaintiffs whom Kraft was 1 of them, but supposedly only 2 of the 5 received any paid sex while the other 3 received legit massages. No one knows under which group Kraft fell under since the tapes were ordered destroyed due to the unlawful acts by police.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/26/9607...edly-of-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-destroyed

So, once again, where is the PROOF that Robert Kraft was 1 of the 2 men who paid for sexual prostitution?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Looks like the police video surveillance was unlawful and violated state Constitutional law for the State of Florida, thus the videos were ordered destroyed by a 3 judge panel. There was a total of 5 plaintiffs whom Kraft was 1 of them, but supposedly only 2 of the 5 received any paid sex while the other 3 received legit massages. No one knows under which group Kraft fell under since the tapes were ordered destroyed due to the unlawful acts by police.

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/26/9607...edly-of-patriots-owner-robert-kraft-destroyed

So, once again, where is the PROOF that Robert Kraft was 1 of the 2 men who paid for sexual prostitution?
It’s a good thing the police screwed up and those tapes were destroyed. I’d certainly hate to see them . Lol

And I’m sure Kraft was completely innocent:)

DandyDon52

Reaction score
In the article about Jones.....

"He believes in corporate good governance and wants accountability on the financial goals tied to Roger's bonus," said a league source familiar with Jones' thinking. "He is sensitive to awarding a big bonus to Roger before he performs and earns it."

This apparently applies to commissioners and not quarterbacks.
Well I agree with jerry, but it is funny he wants accountability!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is all silly, as the majority rules, so goodell is in, and will get his bonus when he wants it.

And jerry telling kraft not to mess with him, lol whats he gonna do? does he think he is the godfather now??

I think jerry saw the camera or mike, and just said that to get attention. Heck they may have staged it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Well that is just justice for billionaires !
See I can get saying the videos would not be allowed, but to destroy them suggests corruption and power nfl or kraft has.
kraft and nfl wanted them gone, so they are gone.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well that is just justice for billionaires !
See I can get saying the videos would not be allowed, but to destroy them suggests corruption and power nfl or kraft has.
kraft and nfl wanted them gone, so they are gone.
3 judges agreed and decided the police broke the law. By lawful means, they had the right to order those videos destroyed since they were illegal. It still doesn't prove if Robert Kraft was 1 of the 2 who solicitated prostitution, or if he was 1 of the 3 who simply paid for a massage. In other words, you've got absolutely no proof to accuse. Mere heresay.