Twitter: Jerry Jones says Cowboys want young QBs to develop

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Holmgren was really good at that in GB

Did GB get anything for Flynn? Or did he leave as a FA?

Yeah, I think Jerry has it wrong about that quarterback finishing school in Green Bay. That predates McCarthy. He brought us Deshon Keizer and Brett Hundley.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
You draft in hopes of making your team better, I'm sure the media spin will be, not sold on Dak or disrespecting Dak. Who cares? Fans will believe what they want and if a player is too fragile when it comes to competition it's best he move on anyway. I'm all for talent whether it plays or is traded for someone who will.

ShortRound

Reaction score
You draft in hopes of making your team better, I'm sure the media spin will be, not sold on Dak or disrespecting Dak. Who cares? Fans will believe what they want and if a player is too fragile when it comes to competition it's best he move on anyway. I'm all for talent whether it plays or is traded for someone who will.

Yeah, always keep churning the roster

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting

Dak employees here on just the thought of us drafting a QB....:muttley:

giphy.gif

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Most well run teams would want a couple in reserve, to develop, to groom and to bring in competition for the starter. Not really ground breaking ;)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak employees here on just the thought of us drafting a QB....:muttley:

giphy.gif
We've been drafting QBs's since 2016, with Dak himself being one of those, so don't stupidly pretend this is something new or designed to challenge Dak.