Jerry Jones Speaks On Racy Photos; Says They "Misrepresent" Him

IAmLegend

Reaction score
JJ finally speaks out on the photos scandal. Well, sort of..

"Someone has misrepresented photos taken at a restaurant five years ago for their own purposes," Jones said, via the Dallas Morning News. "I'm just not going to comment on it."

The Cowboys owner was then asked what exactly in the photos was misrepresented.
"Again, thats all I'll like to get into," Jones said.

Jones, who's married, was asked if he had any idea why someone might have leaked the photos now. "I really don't have any more comment than what I've made," Jones said. "I said that."

Jones also didn't have much to say when asked if authorities were now handling the matter. "I don't have any more comment about that," Jones said.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ys-racy-photos-of-him-are-a-misrepresentation

-So Jerry Jones finally spoke about the incident, basically to say that he doesn't want to talk about the incident.. Breaking News, I know.

-The article also touches on how the 2 females in the pictures are strippers, and that they don't really recollect the night because of how trashed they were. Welcome to Jerry World.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
What exactly was "misrepresented?"

What does that mean?

He didnt say they were fake, just a "misrepresentation." Is that what he told the grandkids?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The reports are imflammatory, disgustatory and probably wrongheaded.
Jerra, I advise you to stick to your story. If pressed on a point, just say that's all you are going to say about it. admit to nothing and concede to only things that might put you in a good light.
https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhCcxim3CzdCSHXFHEkmZ8_uLOgbCVJwGQo6Eb9BjeIIPYGlEjcQqfMg
After a few weeks, that Goodell fella will forget about it. It wasn't like you pulled someone out of a elevator or engaged in felony speed racing.
Anyone who impugnes his character is a shady character. Deny, distify, and quantify but do not go further, Jerra. You are too rich to half to esplain yourself. There is nothing wrong with loving your fellow woman.
All you rumor lovers go back to your work stations! I half lawsuits to file ex tumeris villinious facto!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The reports are imflammatory, disgustatory and probably wrongheaded.
Jerra, I advise you to stick to your story. If pressed on a point, just say that's all you are going to say about it. admit to nothing and concede to only things that might put you in a good light.
https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhCcxim3CzdCSHXFHEkmZ8_uLOgbCVJwGQo6Eb9BjeIIPYGlEjcQqfMg
After a few weeks, that Goodell fella will forget about it. It wasn't like you pulled someone out of a elevator or engaged in felony speed racing.
Anyone who impugnes his character is a shady character. Deny, distify, and quantify but do not go further, Jerra. You are too rich to half to esplain yourself. There is nothing wrong with loving your fellow woman.
All you rumor lovers go back to your work stations! I half lawsuits to file ex tumeris villinious facto!

lmao....! Where do people come from?

(stupid cowboy fans)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
lmao....! Where do people come from?

(stupid cowboy fans)

I always heard they came from the cabbage patch but I half big doubts about that. I think from pods dropped by spaceships. How do you explain disco, sweat lodges and smoked eel? Huh? I thot so.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I always heard they came from the cabbage patch but I half big doubts about that. I think from pods dropped by spaceships. How do you explain disco, sweat lodges and smoked eel? Huh? I thot so.

See, this kind of post is what makes me not like you. First of all, I like cabbage if it's made right. Second, I am so voting this next election...stupid aliens. And Third...I would rather sit in a sweat lodge rather than eat some crappy ell.

Plus, I do love to dance. So. there!!!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
See, this kind of post is what makes me not like you. First of all, I like cabbage if it's made right. Second, I am so voting this next election...stupid aliens. And Third...I would rather sit in a sweat lodge rather than eat some crappy ell.

Plus, I do love to dance. So. there!!!

If I was female you'd seem like an appealing fling except for the sweat lodge.
Man, you can't beat boilt cabbage with pork and plenty of black pepper. And plenty of butter on top of it. That is what kept Teddy and his Tough Riders alive when the ready to eat meals gave out.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If I was female you'd seem like an appealing fling except for the sweat lodge.
Man, you can't beat boilt cabbage with pork and plenty of black pepper. And plenty of butter on top of it. That is what kept Teddy and his Tough Riders alive when the ready to eat meals gave out.

I'm not gay...so don't even go there. But...I do miss my Teddy Bear. His name was Porky. I ate him. Oh, well, a man needs to do what a man needs to do. I'm going to stick to fried potatoes with pintos, and some cornbread muffins, already made.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm not gay...so don't even go there. But...I do miss my Teddy Bear. His name was Porky. I ate him. Oh, well, a man needs to do what a man needs to do. I'm going to stick to fried potatoes with pintos, and some cornbread muffins, already made.

That was never implied, you being cheerful and stuff. but i would hire you in a instant to be mein cook.
As to manly man stuff, how about them Cowboys!