Audio: Jerry Jones Updates Status of RB Ezekiel Elliott's Contract Hold Out | Dallas Cowboys 2019

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Jerry Jones Updates Status of RB Ezekiel Elliott's Contract Hold Out | Dallas Cowboys 2019

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
God knows I luv:facepalm: our FOOTBALL DaD,,,man, he's the coolest & I wish he was my neighbor/ drinking,huntin' & fishin' buddy,,, straight truth:starspin:

* so,I guess I' m gonna have to back scroll on that one part towards the end, as what was that about 10% of his players average 60% of the available cap space allotment? Did I hear that right?,,,god hisself also knows that I really wanna severely pummel to near death with any readily available& handy lawn art objects, any& all air suckin' Jag-off's who lamely proclaim that ultimate piss ignorant internet statement of: "pay that man,Jerry"
," give that man his money,Jerry" or the lamest of the mental cripples " show him dat money,Jerry",,,SHEESE:facepalm:

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
Can we get some cliff notes so we don't have to listen to Jerry for 18 minutes. That's 18 minutes too long.