Twitter: Jerry looking bigger than Riley?

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
People in here are afraid to lose some draft picks hahaha..unbelievable...25 years and yall still have no clue what's holding this franchise back...yall say Jerry is delusional, yall aren't any different
With extensions about to be given, the team needs as much cheap labor as possible. Giving up 2-3 first round picks is not the way to do that.

JBS

Reaction score
With extensions about to be given, the team needs as much cheap labor as possible. Giving up 2-3 first round picks is not the way to do that.

Yeah, I don't care about any of that...build whatever roster you want w those picks..without an elite head coach, this franchise has no shot..I'll take a less talented team and a much better head coach all day

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't care about any of that...build whatever roster you want w those picks..without an elite head coach, this franchise has no shot..I'll take a less talented team and a much better head coach all day
And how many Super Bowls has Payton won the last 9 years? For all this draft capital you’re willing to give up, you better be nearly guaranteed of winning.

If it was for Belichick I’d understand. Payton is a very good coach but he doesn’t guarantee you of even winning the NFC.

One first round pick and a couple mid rounders - I’m on board. More than that? Nope

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd say Urban Meyer may be the safest bet that Jerry could attract as his head coach. :flagwave:
Meyer has already let it be known that he considers the Cowboys an attractive team.:thumbup:

Dan Campbell may be likely to pick the Packers. He's said to be scheduled to meet w/them.

Last edited:

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
not to me you shouldn't. Oklahoma plays no one and wins nothing. Having great talent and superior talent to their opponents is the main reason they win. The big 12 is a complete joke. Its just a bunch of teams scoring a million points every week. Its unwatchable including Riley's OU team. Some of the worst football I have ever seen.

this guy as head coach calling plays week in and week out with jerry and steve hovering over him is a recipe for a complete disaster.
You have a point about Oklahoma’s record but look at how Oklahoma’s top players regress in the NFL. It seems he coaches up good players and makes them look great. Once they get drafted they start looking human again.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I'd say Urban Meyer may be the safest bet that Jerry could attract as his head coach. :flagwave:
Meyer has already let it be known that he considers the Cowboys an attractive team.:thumbup:

Dan Campbell may be likely to pick the Packers. He's said to be scheduled to meet w/them.
Meet with them for what? Nobody has been scheduled to meet with anyone with 4 weeks left