Jerry on a plan B at QB

morat1959

Reaction score
I just hope they make the right pick next draft. Seeing another SB in my lifetime depends on it. Only a franchise QB came overcome this circus.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Jerry dont care he lets his $10 billion empire speak for itself.

Besides, things will work themselves out next year.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I like it. It’s time for these guys being paid millions of dollars to bite the bullet of uncertainty and earn it like the “normies” who have no clue if they’ll have a job next year without millions of dollars to fall back on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jerry Jones:

"Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on what Plan B is at quarterback for next year with no quarterbacks currently under contract: Do you know in this day and time you can have them under contract and they still not come? So contracts isn't the end all solution. Some of the best decisions that I've been a part of with the Cowboys have been when we didn't have contracts one way or the other whether the player was on our team or some other team. So I've quit a long time ago getting bent out of shape whether we have someone under contract or not."

What Dak ought to do is force Jerry's hand by suddenly sitting out right now as the season is about to start. Force Jerry to start Cooper Rush and Trey Lance and watch those losses start accumulating while the season starts becoming unwinnable. Then watch the public outcry from Cowboys Nation worldwide for Jerry to stop being a fool and save the season by re-signing Dak!

That will make Jerry eat his words.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jerry answer :

" Aint no thing , no contract needed . Thats how we got Dez & Romo . "

Everyone :

"Exactly , thats why we are scared , nervous and depressed "