Jerry on CeeDee - I'm only talking about who is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing6

Reaction score
This is starting to remind me of the Emmitt Smith holdout. I hope it gets done soon.
Significantly worse situation for CD.

1. We are not a SB contending team.
2. Jerry has not decided yet on whether to rebuild or continuing to hang out at the rim.
3. If Dak walks, CD will need to be traded for draft picks to acquire our next QB.

If we start off 0-2 it makes Jerry decision easier to rebuild. It will not force him to pay more money to CD.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
This is starting to remind me of the Emmitt Smith holdout. I hope it gets done soon.
Nah. If Lamb doesn't sign by week one, Jerry isn't caving to him. Emmitt had already proved we needed him to win a Super Bowl by his holdout. Ceedee hasn't proven jack. It's important to have your #1 WR, obviously, but let him go ahead and lose millions.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Significantly worse situation for CD.

1. We are not a SB contending team.
2. Jerry has not decided yet on whether to rebuild or continuing to hang out at the rim.
3. If Dak walks, CD will need to be traded for draft picks to acquire our next QB.

If we start off 0-2 it makes Jerry decision easier to rebuild. It will not force him to pay more money to CD.
Very interesting take, and it makes a lot of sense. I sure hope that it gets worked out before we reach that point.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Nah. If Lamb doesn't sign by week one, Jerry isn't caving to him. Emmitt had already proved we needed him to win a Super Bowl by his holdout. Ceedee hasn't proven jack. It's important to have your #1 WR, obviously, but let him go ahead and lose millions.
Very good points.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
I’m only talking about who is here..Well Apparently Jerry Is Not Here..

Jerry Once Had a Brain Scan..Jerry Ask The Radiology Technologist What They Found.
The Radiology Technologist Said We Found Nothing,There's Nothing Here.

The Radiology Technologist Pretty Sum It Up,Jerry Is Brainless... :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.