Twitter: Jerry on The Fan: Harris to get more time at 3WR/Injury updates/Eagles

visionary

Reaction score
after how many years he finally figures out the O line is important and you think that is just fine. Really low standards

apparently it takes 3 years to recognize it is even a problem and another 3 years to implement the plan

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I can see Terrence oozing with talent, but he just doesn't have the smarts for this offense yet, which is completely understandable. Harris has earned his spot no question, and if Terrence puts in the work that Harris did, he can absolutely take it over.

Gameover

Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 6m
Jerry Jones on Philadelphia Eagles offense: "I don't know that that's a fad." Their offense looked faster than I thought it would be.

------

Ours looked slower than I thought it would.

We got to speed this thing up.

Agreed

We moved at a snails pace

I hope my favorite player shakes it up!#dwayneHarris

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You guys get worked up about the silliest things. Stop the presses, Harris will be used as a WR. Was there anybody here who somehow didn't realize this? Anyone who really thinks the Chiefs are going to prepare for it more, now, than they would have because of this particular Jerry quote? Give me a break.

This is the message board equivalent of my dogs barking at old ladies on their way to church every morning. Entirely predictable, not particularly helpful, and it'd be funny if it weren't so loud and so regular.

I agree. I have come to the conclusion some just like the feeling of having their panties in a bunch. lol

blackbull

Reaction score
Yeah cause I'm sure the thought of Harris vs TWill as the 3rd receiver is making them quake in their boots and their whole gameplan hinges on the glaring detail. Be real ya'll !

Yea Jerry talks too much but you guys are overreacting. KC doesn't care about Harris and Williams. I'm sure they are focusing on people like.......Witten? Dez? Miles? Lol c'mon.

Zman5

Reaction score
Who cares what JJ says to the media. Do people actually believe that other teams will change their game plan based on what JJ says to the media?

So now KC is going to "account" for Harris more and change their defensive game plan? How ridiculous is that?

That would be awesome if JJ's media rambling had that kind of effect on other teams game plans. Just have JJ ramble some BS to the media like "Romo is hurt and Orton will most likely start this week.."