Jerry on Wagons

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It's actually one of Jerry's more coherent metaphors.

Summarized: This team is going where it's going and will change along the way. Some who are with us now won't be there when we arrive. Some who aren't here now will join. It isn't going to change where we want to go. Get with it or get out.
Knute Rockne he ain't.

What I hear him say is..

"Damn the torpedoes..full speed ahead" Chester Nimitz Battle of Latte Gulf WW2 South Pacific

"Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes" John Wayne the Alamo 1820.

"The British are coming..the British are coming" -Paul Rivere 1776 opening shots of the American Revolutionary War near Boston, Mass.

"Every man for himself"- the retreat from Picket's charge American Civil War 1865.

"Man over board. Don't look back, keep rowing". Washington crossing the Delaware Revolutionary War winter 1776.

"Have the Orchestra play some tunes from the 1812 Overture on the Promenade deck. Re-arrannge those deck chairs..the rest of you lend a hand with the life boats. Woman and children first". HMS Titanic Captain in the East Atlantic Ocean 1912.

I hope that clarifies our owners position on our team.

Now a word from our sponsor..

:huh:

Last edited:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Ok Jerry we have to burn some wagons on the way... maybe Nolan can get burnt for fire wood, I mean how else are we going to get to California.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I don't know, I read it twice. Someone translate?

Whoa, Jerry must be hitting that bottle pretty hard to come up with goofy stuff like that. Gotta wonder if he's entered his second childhood.
Betcha he and Barry Switzer make quite a wacky pair floating down river on a covered wagon and guzzling that Walker Blue Label. :lmao:

I do believe I'm beginning to fully realize how this team has been getting into the revolting development that it's somehow getting to. :omg:

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
Hey jerry you ever heard of the donner party? Because that’s how this is probably going to end

ondaedg

Reaction score
https://***NOT-ALLOWED***/file/d/1j48K9eXOrGg5CmVXd7RaBQgfhxT1l6SC/view?usp=drivesdk

Jerry is still trying to beat Oregon Trail me thinks.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Actually, pretty good analogy from Jerry especially for those over 60 years of age. If you ever talked to your grandparents and maybe even your great grandparents you would understand. Pretty simple, the train is moving forward through all kinds of adversity and you have to make do with what you have and keep going, doing the best you can. The dream is still alive for what you want in the end even though it sure doesn't look like it is possible.

True fans suffer through the good and the bad. How will this season turn out, none of us know although I am deadly sure everyone will have an opinion, good or bad. They are still my Cowboys and I go into ever game hoping they win.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
This one is easy.

It's a journey.

AKA, a process......

GMO415

Reaction score
He ain't reaching Cali this year. That's for sure.