Twitter: Jerry optimistic about Tyron Smith

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know the mechanics of playing LT - is it enough to just stay in shape or does he need game time reps to be at his best. I do know that a fairly healthy Tyron is a lot better than any of our other options.

BermyStar

Reaction score
hes saying we will have him for the playoff game(s)
Yeah, but in my estimation we all assumed as much already. So saying "Jerry is optimisitic" lead me to believe it was more short term. Could just be my perceptcion of it. Thanks homie.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
This offense can use #77, but I really don't trust Dr. Jerry in these circumstances.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
The trick there is that will probably come down to the final week.
And that's fine too. If he is healthy, play him. The last thing we need is to sit a healthy Tyron Smith to save him for the playoffs, only to have Steele or Nseke blow a block and get Dak injured. Then we go into the playoffs with Cooper Rush. But hey, at least Tyron would be healthy.

fivetwos

Reaction score
And that's fine too. If he is healthy, play him. The last thing we need is to sit a healthy Tyron Smith to save him for the playoffs, only to have Steele or Nseke blow a block and get Dak injured. Then we go into the playoffs with Cooper Rush. But hey, at least Tyron would be healthy.
Id probably give him another week given the situation. Play him vs Arizona, then make the decision from there and see where we are.