Jerry or Dan Snyder? Would You Trade Jerry For Dan?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Dan is at least willing to fire a HC that isnt getting it done...while Jerry just keeps on going right along.

Jerry has fired plenty of guys.

Since Snyder bought the team Washington is 104-136, Dallas is 120-120 and the Cowboys are 20-10 against Washington. There are plenty of reasons to criticize Jerry Jones., yet he is still better than Snyder. Even during these not so successful years Dallas is better than Washington and Jerry has the years before Snyder when he owned a team that won Superbowls. You can't take that away from Jones even though it was a long time ago. Snyder has never sniffed such success.

HanD

Reaction score
0% chance I trade jerry for Snyder. Jerry is a Moron but synder is A bigger idiot. Could have a top pick this year to help griffin but instead screwed over the whole franchise for one good season and jeopardized griffin career

how could they have had the top pick this year? they traded that as part of the pick to get rg3 unless i missed something.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Jerry has three rings. Dan is controlled by RGIII. Stupid question. 100% I go with Jones

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good point. Jerry still seeks the guidance he gets from looking in the mirror.

As a Cowboys fan, I am comforted in knowing our owner/GM has a come to Jesus meeting with himself in the mirror every January.

That kind of accountability is bound to pay dividends eventually. Especially when you combine it with all the advantages we get with our unique structure.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
As a Cowboys fan, I am comforted in knowing our owner/GM has a come to Jesus meeting with himself in the mirror every January.

Jerry Jones' Stuart Smalley moments of affirmation each offseason are bound to work out eventually.

EGTuna

Reaction score
Bruce Allen is NOT a good GM. He's a Cap/PR/Business guy. However, he may in fact still be better than Jones at being a GM.

Jones has made some awful decisions, but his teams are still consistently better than Washington's. Also, Jones is not remotely the horror of a human being that Snyder is. Look up the cigar story on Snyder. Anyway, Jones is an awful GM, but he's a much better owner and person than Snyder.