Jerry owed us one and didn't repay the favor

Mannix

Reaction score
I just thought of this tonite. Booger was VERY slick in the way he let The Clapping Carrot's firing/contract lapse, play out back in January 2020....he simply let time pass without saying ANYTHING until the point came where everyone just "assumed" it was over. It didn't go unnoticed by Mannix that he was very slick in that he never had a formal announcement of the parting, nor did he have to endure ANY formal press conference about it....thus, he was never asked to explain and filed questions in regard to the NINE....I repeat....NINE wasted years we all suffered through. In short, Booger made out like a bandit. So he really did owe us one going into the hiring of the conman....he could have, and should have, thrown us a bone and made a big hire this week....there would have been something for us to look forward to this coming season. Instead, there isn't a damn thing. I really don't think Booger or the media believe those of us who swear that this was the last straw, and that our investment in this pathetic organization is really going to experience some serious changes.

Gambit

Reaction score
I just thought of this tonite. Booger was VERY slick in the way he let The Clapping Carrot's firing/contract lapse, play out back in January 2020....he simply let time pass without SAYING anything until the point came where everyone just "assumed" it was over. It didn't go unnoticed by Mannix that he was very slick in that he never had a formal announcement of the parting, nor did he have to endure ANY formal press conference about it....thus, he was never asked to explain the NINE....I repeat....NINE wasted years we all suffered through. In short, Booger made out like a bandit. So he really did owe us one going into the hiring of the conman....he could have, and should have, thrown us a bone and made a big hire....there would have been something for us to look forward to this coming season. Instead, there isn't a damn thing. I really don't think Booger or the media believe those of us who swear that this was the last straw, and that our investment in this pathetic organization if really going to go through some serious changes.
Jerry owes you nothing.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can’t remember but didn’t MM come in for the interview while the clapping carrot was still roaming the halls? :laugh:

Asklesko

Reaction score
Did you like the way he parted ways with Jason Garrett? He's doing it again with Mike McCarthy.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Jerry kinda just proved he doesn’t care about the fans. He promised us better after the penalty filled horrible playoff game last year against SF.

Sundays game was far worse… and he kept McCarthy. It’s mind boggling. Doing the same thing he did with JG…. Hoping he’ll luck into a title.

Mannix

Reaction score
I can’t remember but didn’t MM come in for the interview while the clapping carrot was still roaming the halls? :laugh:
No....he had already been kicked out after over a week of his wandering around the halls...it was such strange behavior.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I just thought of this tonite. Booger was VERY slick in the way he let The Clapping Carrot's firing/contract lapse, play out back in January 2020....he simply let time pass without saying ANYTHING until the point came where everyone just "assumed" it was over. It didn't go unnoticed by Mannix that he was very slick in that he never had a formal announcement of the parting, nor did he have to endure ANY formal press conference about it....thus, he was never asked to explain and filed questions in regard to the NINE....I repeat....NINE wasted years we all suffered through. In short, Booger made out like a bandit. So he really did owe us one going into the hiring of the conman....he could have, and should have, thrown us a bone and made a big hire this week....there would have been something for us to look forward to this coming season. Instead, there isn't a damn thing. I really don't think Booger or the media believe those of us who swear that this was the last straw, and that our investment in this pathetic organization is really going to experience some serious changes.
9.5 years of Garrett.
Unbelievable a professional GM would do such a thing , isn't it ?

ICP

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't owe the fans anything and he knows it. He will play with his toy exactly how he wants to

John813

Reaction score
That part about Garrett was posted about/IIRC articles made about it and the reason behind it when it happened.
Jones doesn't give a f about the fans. It's his team and he does how he pleases.
Enough people come through the gates and buy merchandise for a team that hasn't done anything in almost 30 years.

Want the Cowboys to be aggressive and win at any cost? Play Madden.

They want you to simply believe and buy in.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
one day, maybe not today or tomorrow you will finally see this is what you will always be getting. This crap show will never get better. Once Jerry is gone, fat Stephen bucket head will be doing just like he was trained to do. I feel sorry for the guys/gals who have never seen the real Cowboys.

This is the best it gets, get used to it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I thought you were leaving for good? You keep saying you're going to leave, make ultimatums for leaving, the ultimatum happen for you to leave, yet here you are still. Forked tongued drama queen.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Jerry doesn’t “owe” the fans anything. But neither do the fans owe him any support for the crappy product he puts out there. If I was every fan buying tickets before, I would buy tickets no more and let his stadium be filled with opposing teams’ fans until he learns his lesson. If that fans don’t put the less than Jerry’s money individually where their mouth is, Jerry isn’t going to either. It’s only collectively where the fans have any power.

Polkton31

Reaction score
I thought you were leaving for good? You keep saying you're going to leave, make ultimatums for leaving, the ultimatum happen for you to leave, yet here you are still. Forked tongued drama queen.
Tells you everything you need to know about a person when they can't live up to their word.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You’ve said many times they’ll never win a SB, yet you fill the board with your garbage. Since you’ve given up and quit, just leave and spare us your incessant whining.

JBS

Reaction score
The proof is in the pudding. Firing coaches and paying 2 coaching staffs to do one job isn’t something this front office is willing to do. They’re significantly cheaper than most want to believe. This whole story about signing a check as big as necessary to win a title is comlete bull crap. These guys are the biggest conmen in the entire nfl. And they take us to the woodshed every year.