Jerry owed us one and didn't repay the favor

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You’ve said many times they’ll never win a SB, yet you fill the board with your garbage. Since you’ve given up and quit, just leave and spare us your incessant whining.
That’s what kills me. These guys seem heavily invested for people who say we are done lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
alot of like minded folks in here that just want feeling confirmation and they get it here. Lots of fans into their feels at the moment. hopefully it wears off for them. Cant imagine following a team you cant stand.
Oh they do though. A lot of these guys are the same guys year round who do this. They invest more time in a team they hate lol.

Last edited:

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh they do though. A lot of these guys are the same guys year round who do gibs. They invest more time in a team they hate lol.
I agree with you that we have a contingent that are like it throughout the year. I just think the group is larger at the moment because of last week. Some of the fans will calm down and then well be back to a vocal minority in here. I think once we get the Dak extension over and done with and they do their 3 week whinefest then we can get it down to the ones through out the year.

I heard some of them say they were done and and leaving if the extension happens.If I was a betting man Id go with they will be back here next year doing same thing. Its ingrained in them

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh they do though. A lot of these guys are the same guys year round who do gibs. They invest more time in a team they hate lol.
Many of the haters aren’t even Cowboys fans. They just come here acting like a fan, but are just here to troll. To get a reaction. It makes them feel good. They’re lower than whale crap.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Many of the haters aren’t even Cowboys fans. They just come here acting like a fan, but are just here to troll. To get a reaction. It makes them feel good. They’re lower than whale crap.
I already know like I said I saw a poster on the Eagles board named mountaineerfan….notice how much they posted on Sunday and by Monday some left.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't owe the fans anything and he knows it. He will play with his toy exactly how he wants to
As he should. It's up to fans to choose what to do regarding the team.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
C'mon guys

Jerry's basically locked in place right now and he sells tickets.

Give him a break. He can't fix his own incompetent moves in just one week.

starfan1

Reaction score
C'mon guys

Jerry's basically locked in place right now and he sells tickets.

Give him a break. He can't fix his own incompetent moves in just one week.
been awful quiet in frisco beyond just the announcement of Mike coming back. My guess is we may start to hear a little more around senior bowl. Hes also got a couple trips on the yacht to do.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
been awful quiet in frisco beyond just the announcement of Mike coming back. My guess is we may start to hear a little more around senior bowl. Hes also got a couple trips on the yacht to do.
Maybe. I'm not holding out hope.

If he felt like we were close, then the FO's actions didn't show that.

He's hoping everyone calms down before he starts answering any questions

starfan1

Reaction score
Maybe. I'm not holding out hope.

If he felt like we were close, then the FO's actions didn't show that.

He's hoping everyone calms down before he starts answering any questions
Ya the team as its built was never going to get to the SB. This defense is horrible and the OL (which played ok against GB) is over rated and the QB for whatever reason shrinks in the biggest moments but I didnt expect the collapse that took place.

Now they gonna run it back. They better make some key additions to go along with some key subtractions because what was on the field last saturday is not good enough.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Jerry owes us nothing. He owns the Dallas Cowboys. It's his. If you have a problem with it you can not watch and not support the product. Simple as that.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
People who talk about themselves in the 3rd person can't be taken seriously.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
What did you expect?Jerry treats the fans as bad as his wife.

"I swear there will be no more cheating, lieing, and hookers next year sweetie. Next year will be different."

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s one of the worst ever. PapSmear is another.
I warned you the pain is coming but you kept ranting and raving as we beat up on 4-13 teams.
Good news this time you hung around and didn't do your usual MIA as I would have missed your so insightful and polite posts!!! :muttley:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Ya the team as its built was never going to get to the SB. This defense is horrible and the OL (which played ok against GB) is over rated and the QB for whatever reason shrinks in the biggest moments but I didnt expect the collapse that took place.

Now they gonna run it back. They better make some key additions to go along with some key subtractions because what was on the field last saturday is not good enough.
Our OL is slowly turning into GBs old OL. Pretty decent in pass pro, ineffective in the run game.

In general, our offense is softer under McCarthy than it was under Garrett.