Jerry please draft S.Holmes

DWHITE11

Reaction score
if he falls to us at 18 we have draft Santonio Holmes . A playmaking wr similar to Steve Smith. Then draft linebacker or OT in second.

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
Sinorice Moss in the 2nd...better value

His draft status just went up. Lets see how he does in the combine, he might end up being a first round pick.

Hiero

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
Sinorice Moss in the 2nd...better value

If we go WR id much rather go in the 2nd, and a speed WR is what we need. I really think Moss has a ton of potential and would love to have him be the eventual replacement to Terry Glenn, he is electric on the field .

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
His draft status just went up. Lets see how he does in the combine, he might end up being a first round pick.

I think Chad Jackson, Santonio Holmes, and Maurice Stovall go before him, and only 1 Wr gets taken in the 1st round

deep draft, weak class for WRs, one of them is going to drop to us in the 2nd IMO

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I agree, WR - next year. Hiero's draft looks better all the time, just depends if we want Carpenter we may have to take him at 18, then hope Mcneil falls to the 2nd, and then I'd be fine with Watkins in the 3rd.If we took OT in the first, I'd still be real happy with Parham 2nd - but that is definatly what we need.
Good draft, that is holding up as time go's by...

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Instead of Santonio Holmes, please draft the other OSU WR: Ted Ginn, Jr.

TIA.

(wouldn't it be great if you could draft people who haven't declared yet? kind of like drafting the rights. it's risky and there is a delay in value, but it'd make stuff interesting).

Hiero

Reaction score
I really dont think we need a WR just yet. We should wait another year and get a WR high. This year, we have more pressing needs, I think 07 draft would be the perfect time to address QB and WR.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hiero said:
I really dont think we need a WR just yet. We should wait another year and get a WR high. This year, we have more pressing needs, I think 07 draft would be the perfect time to address QB and WR.

I agree, although we really need another WR who can seperate from CBs quickly