Jerry said something on NFLN...

utrunner07

Reaction score
links18;2055998 said:
Crayton in that interview, basically conceeding that they did not have the compliment to TO in the roster.

Crayton is a tool...ran his mouth all season like a FOOL and then played like a CHUMP...should have been axed this off season...shoot trade him now for a number 7 or a new Gatorade tub.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
utrunner07;2056017 said:
Crayton is a tool...ran his mouth all season like a FOOL and then played like a CHUMP...should have been axed this off season...shoot trade him now for a number 7 or a new Gatorade tub.

We just re signed him to a big contract. I doubt we are trading him.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
utrunner07;2056017 said:

:rolleyes:

50 catches for almost 700 yds and 7 tds for a first time starter...yeah, he's just pathetic

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;2056015 said:
Crayton is a very good #3 WR and he played over his head last year in Glenn's role. When money time came he came up small. .

he wasnt alone in that vs NYG. Romo played poorly, and our normally solid OL kinda melted down in the 4th qtr

David

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
dbair1967;2056035 said:
:rolleyes:

50 catches for almost 700 yds and 7 tds for a first time starter...yeah, he's just pathetic

David

Agreed. I don't know what more people wanted out of their #2 WR. It's not like every #2 is Reggie Wayne or TJ.

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Next years 1st, 3rd, Carpenter and Spears... Maybe our Roy williams will be involved? We realy have lots of options. We could even throw Crayton in. They need a #3 and a #2 if Chad leaves.
From what I hear if/when they trade Chad they will also get rid of Rudi maybe he would be involved in any deal. That would give us a bit more depth at HB. Barber being the starter Johnson the back up and Jones a special play type back and return man.