Twitter: Jerry Say's Zeke Should Be The Focus, But There Is Room For Pollard While Zeke Is Out There

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We can always count on Jerry to make sure he gets the most out of those he overpays. I think that's very much the story with Zeke, although, he's, most assuredly, showing signs of returning with renewed signs of good health.

I can't help but wonder if that will last throughout such a long season that sees him getting pounded almost as fiercely as he pounds others. He'll keep grinding it out on the ground and tire some defenses in the process. That's nothing new for him.

Zeke's a tough guy, obviously, and will always play hurt, which is something that he's proven in the recent past. Here's hoping his ongoing health might hold up somewhat better than it has in recent years. We'll see about that in 2022. As always, I wish him great success.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They use Pollard to reach the outside likely out of a pro formation. Also Pollard will be big in the slot.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here's hoping Kellen Moore makes sure to get the most that he can out of Pollard, both handing off to him and in the slot. He's our best hope of getting the extra yardage that this offense needs so badly. If Dak can find some semblance of continuity in his passing and Pollard finds the level of success that he's so capable of, this offense could shine better than ever. ;)

Hopefully, the OL improves more than it has in a long time. It'll happen, as long as keen thinking prevails. May Kellen and Big Mike work well in tandem, throughout the season to come, and may God Bless the Cowboys in each game, Amen. Yeah, baby! :D

Last edited:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Emmitt agrees with Jerry........also notice he doesn't think Pollard can be an every down back.