Jerry Senior Bowl interview

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
In case you want to take the time to listen to the whole interview.

If you do, you will come away stoked for the 2024 season. Which starts on September 5th, unlike last year when it started on September 7th. So already it's different.

Cowboys!

Where is Jerry's coaching gear?
Looks like he has a lanyard with a whistle!
:lmao: :muttley::laugh::lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In case you want to take the time to listen to the whole interview.

If you do, you will come away stoked for the 2024 season. Which starts on September 5th, unlike last year when it started on September 7th. So already it's different.

Cowboys!

So…we get eliminated 2 days earlier in the season than we did this year…yeah, that is different. We don’t have to wait an entire year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

26:02 - 26:38

Jones rambles about his personal report card over the past 30 years. Ramble ramble ramble. None of the reporters do not even seize the moment to ask him about his failing grades over that span to see how he would counter that claim.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Honor the day we didn't play well against the Packers :laugh: :lmao::lmao::lmao:what the hell????

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
First time I’ve heard Jerry admit the team has to get more physical.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
26:02 - 26:38

Jones rambles about his personal report card over the past 30 years. Ramble ramble ramble. None of the reporters do not even seize the moment to ask him about his failing grades over that span to see how he would counter that claim.
Another reason I stopped listening to PC”s years ago, Jerry, Stephen, MM or other coaches. Once in a while I will catch MM or Dak, or another player after a game.
But a few minutes or so is ok at times, otherwise waste of time.

Especially when Garrett was here.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
28 years and now he figures he need to do something right :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This "IT" is hilarious:lmao::lmao::lmao:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Flashback to January 2017 on CowboysZone. A handful of members

(<--like that guy)

said, "Hey. Jones was faithful to Romo from 2006 to early this season. Why wouldn't he support Prescott for the foreseeable future?"

But the euphoria was thick that year. Some folks have been bewildered ever since. Life is funny.

ha.

ha.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another reason I stopped listening to PC”s years ago, Jerry, Stephen, MM or other coaches. Once in a while I will catch MM or Dak, or another player after a game.
But a few minutes or so is ok at times, otherwise waste of time.

Especially when Garrett was here.
Garrett was Belichick-lite in his press conferences, like watching wallpaper mold in real time.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Report card:facepalm::muttley:Your GM report card is a "F"!!! You can't pay anybody to take your GM test, Jerry
exam-mr-bean.gif

clff15701

Reaction score
Sounds like the are going see how much cap they can create restructuring contracts across the team before they touch the Dak contract. Sounds like some players are going to be asked to take cuts. The part about the 49ers and not everyone getting the money said to me that some may not be here next year.

Aven8

Reaction score
Jerry says after 7 years in the league (actually 8) Dak still has room for improvement and that's a real plus for the team.

I can't wait until he hits his prime in his mid 30s!
While I agree with you, he did make major strides with Mike. It’s unfathomable however that this isn’t year 4 in Mikes offense. If it was Mike allowing them to keep boy wonder, or their faults for pressing him on him, we might not even know. But regardless….he was much better in the regular system in this scheme. Now for the big games? He just needs to grow a pair