Jerry should change the name

leeblair

Reaction score
Jerry could probably make money for an extended period of time by selling off a weekly broadcast called,
"The Dallas Cowboys Show"

That's what the franchise has become. It has drama, excitement, the Cheerleaders, and all of the components of entertainment that people buy into.
I guess that's why he's veering away from football;
The show is more profitable.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hence the reason why we're currently bashing him, frustrated with him, have been in a mess for the last 28 years!! Yeah go ahead and add to the circus, NO THANKS!!!

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys Show already exists :laugh: Shango has some pretty funny rants out there.

nobody

Reaction score
Jerry could probably make money for an extended period of time by selling off a weekly broadcast called,

That's what the franchise has become. It has drama, excitement, the Cheerleaders, and all of the components of entertainment that people buy into.
If he wanted to be more accurate, he'd change it to the "Arlington Jonesboys" or "Dallas Chokeboys" if he keeps it up.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
The Jerry Jones Cowboys - so history will record who was in charge for the last 28 years.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

The Big Show....

Under the big top, I mean the star, lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They use to have what was called .. Silver Star Media .. that went out, it was back in the late 80's.
I believe a weekly show as well.
They do have now Special Edition, where Jerry was on in a segment, now it is Stephen, and a show called Rewind.
All during the season, shown late Saturday nights, and Sunday morning, and on the team website.

Speaking Silver Star Media, is where Suzi Kolber worked I believe as a producer, and also for the Dallas Cowboys Weekly, which is now just Star Magazine.
She then went to do late night sports on the local FOX station in West Palm Beach.
She did the sports after SB XXVII, and was so excited. I was living down there at the time.
Then she left and went to startup shows on ESPN2.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score

It's showbiz babe! NFL is sports entertainment, all of it. It is in the NFL charter and Goodell has said as much. So it is probably just in a small amount of time this might actually happen as the revenue streams are all being saturated across the board. I wouldn't pay for it but you'd be surprised by those who would be open to pony up the plastic just to tune in.