Twitter: Jerry sighting in Prosper

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Which brings up an interesting question.
How much cash do you think he had on him, at the time of this picture?
I say easily $1,500.00.
:huh::muttley:
Finally! The correct question!

And that is what I would've guessed.
Enough to really impress and not enough to cry over, if you're rich - depending the situation you run into.

That's the way to go.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Shame he's not a great GM. Jerry seems like a great guy, and he's made us a wealthy franchise. I actually like Jerry. Quite alot. I just don't like the job he's done as GM.

Shane612

Reaction score
Finally! The correct question!

And that is what I would've guessed.
Enough to really impress and not enough to cry over, if you're rich - depending the situation you run into.

That's the way to go.
I think he could misplace $50 grand, and he wouldn't notice.
But, then again, wealthy are some of the most stingiest people you'll ever meet.

Shane612

Reaction score
Shame he's not a great GM. Jerry seems like a great guy, and he's made us a wealthy franchise. I actually like Jerry. Quite alot. I just don't like the job he's done as GM.
Wrong thread, bruh.
Where's the moderator?
You need to be put on the bench.
:muttley:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Wrong thread, bruh.
Where's the moderator?
You need to be put on the bench.
:muttley:

1008.gif

Shane612

Reaction score
Well, I'm a furry, and I'm portraying the Animaniacs. So, naturally, I'm using Animaniacs mallet gifs hehe. Just to stay in character.
I guess I should have used a character like Popeye as my name. But no. I am Shane.
I am what am, and that's that I am.
I'm too lazy to go look for gifs....

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I guess I should have used a character like Popeye as my name. But no. I am Shane.
I am what am, and that's that I am.
I'm too lazy to go look for gifs....

Hey, Popeye would be a cool avatar! Here! This may help!

220px-Popeye_the_Sailor.png

Here's link for it: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...ye_the_Sailor.png/220px-Popeye_the_Sailor.png

Save the image to your files. Then, click your avatar to go to your profile. Then, click your avatar again. Select Browse and select the image.

As for selecting a GIF to use,you'll want it to end with something like .gif or .png. Here's a link involving Popeye:

fBnUxh.gif

Here's the link: https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-26-2014/fBnUxh.gif, click the image tab in the toolbar, and paste the link into the dialogue box, then hit enter. Give it a try!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
It’s a city directly north of Frisco (where the Cowboys are currently headquartered). Allot of Cowboy players (currant and former) live in Prosper. Allot of wealthy people in general live out there. I think Jerry lives in Highland Park which is not that far from Prosper so this could be anything. Could be just visiting family or a friend.
Deion Sanders had a large house in Prosper. It had a football field in the back yard.

starcity214

Reaction score

Agree.

Jerry seems like a good guy with a good heart.

But that's exactly his problem.. He needs to be more cut throat and start using his brain instead of his heart.

What kinda GM goes around telling a player with the greediest agent that he (the player) has all the leverage? Lol

Even if it were true, why would he do that?!

That's why we suck.

Proof

Reaction score
Yep, and if you dont live in north Texas, like most people dont you would have no idea.

I’ve never heard of Prosper. However with Dak living there I was able to make a wild guess

Proof

Reaction score
Good for Jerry but I would have never posted that picture out of respect to Jerry. Just look at all the lowlifes here with their lowlife comments. I’m sure one of them have already posted it on FB or Twit.

theres nothing wrong with the pic. Remove the stick from your buttocks