Twitter: Jerry told Clarence Hill to tell the world he was right about Terence Steele

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Credit where credit is due to all involved. Steele played great in a really tough spot. Bosa is a rough assignment for any lineman, and the young man really stepped up.

I didn’t see what the organization saw in him - until this past Sunday.

megamind-youre-right.gif
Me either. I thought it was weird they 1) started him as a undrafted rookie last year....and then started him again this year...Makes you wonder what his ceiling is with the progression he's made from year 1 to 2.....

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Me either. I thought it was weird they 1) started him as a undrafted rookie last year....and then started him again this year...Makes you wonder what his ceiling is with the progression he's made from year 1 to 2.....

I saw it last year the first game. Steele did really decent to well against the Rams until the final 2 or 3 minutes. I think he started to get tired. I said to myself that night that that was pretty impressive for an UFA in his first game. A few expected ups and downs throughout the year as teams game plan and stunt him but he has played well.

31 Teams are wondering how they missed this guy.

Reactions: BAT

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Jerry is a big Cowboy fan like all of us. And if any of us owned the Cowboys, we would be doing the same stuff.

Jealous much?

Jerry is not a real Cowboy fan ....... he tried buying the Chargers first ,,,,,,,, he became a Cowboy fan when he bought it to make money and to make himself a celebrity.

And no ........ if I owned the Cowboys I would not try to take credit for football players and coaches achievements.

The guy is a drunk narcissistic piece of human filth that cheats on his wife with teenage strippers and runs from the cops because he thinks he is above everyone else.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Listening to that interview with Steele, I'm even more impressed. He seems like he's got his head on straight and believes in himself fully. He's also humble.
If the Cowboys actually found a high quality OT as a rookie free agent, that's pretty huge.

conner01

Reaction score
LOL, I am not sure he should be spiking the ball on this right now.
Too soon
But I’d bet any amount of money he didn’t have a clue who Steele was on draft day lol
I sure didn’t
But I thought he improved last year with reps
But I was seriously worried about Bosa on Sunday

Reaction score
Steele played well and it was nice to see.

But is this the behavior of a GM? Is this what GM's do?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Steele's play did the talking, Jerral. The best way to tell the world.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Too soon
But I’d bet any amount of money he didn’t have a clue who Steele was on draft day lol
I sure didn’t
But I thought he improved last year with reps
But I was seriously worried about Bosa on Sunday
Steele might have been MVP of the O-line Sunday.

pancakeman

Reaction score
So Clarence tries to make Jerry look bad by writing about how Jerry tried to make Clarence look bad, but Clarence winds up making Clarence look bad. Professional journalists who make the story about themselves are not professional journalists.

Verdict

Reaction score
We will know if Jerry starts reading this forum because he’ll have to go to counseling for depression.
At least. Can you imagine Jerry posting here. He would wear some of the snowflakes completely out.

Verdict

Reaction score
Jerry is not a real Cowboy fan ....... he tried buying the Chargers first ,,,,,,,, he became a Cowboy fan when he bought it to make money and to make himself a celebrity.

And no ........ if I owned the Cowboys I would not try to take credit for football players and coaches achievements.

The guy is a drunk narcissistic piece of human filth that cheats on his wife with teenage strippers and runs from the cops because he thinks he is above everyone else.
How do you know he is cheating on his wife? Maybe his wife approves? Why do you hate Jerry so badly?

I would buy all the Johnny Walker Blue Jerry could drink for the night, just to sit down and visit with the guy for an evening. Say what you want but in many respects to call Jerry Jones a genius is an understatement.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
How do you know he is cheating on his wife? Maybe his wife approves? Why do you hate Jerry so badly?

I would buy all the Johnny Walker Blue Jerry could drink for the night, just to sit down and visit with the guy for an evening. Say what you want but in many respects to call Jerry Jones a genius is an understatement.

:facepalm:

conner01

Reaction score
Steele might have been MVP of the O-line Sunday.
That was Martin
He dominated
But Steele had a huge challenge and he was up for it
He probably faced the toughest guy he’s gonna face this season and he did an amazing job