Jerry will let McCarthy keep Aldon Smith if he runs 4-3

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They never really had a 31st ranked defense before though and broke all franchise records on being the worst.
Have no idea what you are talking about, but I love it,, just keep it rolling,, its the off season and these are good times.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Jerry is probably ready to pull the plug on McCarthy if he fails going 6 game into the upcoming season of he forces his 31st ranked flex defense on Quinn.

giphy.gif

texbumthelife

Reaction score
No, that was just a couple days ago.

Word, hadn't seen that. I still don't think there is anything to it. As other have stated, the entire league pretty much is running hybrid defenses. Quinn runs a LEO position that certainly falls into the realm of hybrid defense. I'm not personally as concerned about the scheme as I am about the production.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Jerry is probably ready to pull the plug on McCarthy if he fails going 6 game into the upcoming season of he forces his 31st ranked flex defense on Quinn.

Dak will save MM job. If he comes in healthy with a healthy Offense we will be top 5 or 3 Offense in the league. Defense is a while other game. I would say he can’t do worse than last year but don’t want to jinx us.

catiii

Reaction score
Underwhelming is an understatement. Jerry Jones stuffed up again with another bad coach hire.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Because someone has to discourage the **** posting and toxic behavior that runs amok on this board.

Dont defend the guy putting out 0 effort threads that falsely claim stuff using clickbait titles or repeatedly spam his opinion that he's said in 100 identical threads. That's all ****** forum behavior.

At the very least, if he can **** post, then others can call him out on it.
Damn?
Roast them all. Toast them all. Yeeeehaw!

cowboyed

Reaction score
Jerry is afraid McCarthy may threaten to sit on him thereby causing his toupe to launch into a stable earth orbit.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Exactly, I keep waiting for someone, like Belichick to flip out and go postal the next time some idiot from the media asks that question.. a 4-3 or a 3-4.. like this is the 90s still.

Things tend to move on, whether Jerry likes it or not . . . :grin: